ICFAI Tech School Admission Test or ITSAT 2019 is a University level entrance exam which is conducted to provide Admission for various engineering programmes under the ICFAI University of Himachal Pradesh, Dehradun, Jaipur, Raipur, Hyderabad, and Jharkhand. This examination is conducted by ICFAI University, Hyderabad. You can fill the Application Form for this examination in online as well as in offline mode. The exam is going to be conducted on the 4th week of April 2019 in both online and offline mode. The subjects that will come in this examination are Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, and English. The Result will be announced on the 2nd week of May 2019. Students will be selected for admission on the basis of the marks obtained by them in this examination. The selected candidates would be able to complete the Admission Process by participating in the Counselling Session and Seat Allotment. Read the article and know how you can apply for this examination.
- Read the Eligibility Criteria given below. Apply for this examination only if you are eligible. If you apply for the examination without fulfilling these Criteria then your Application Form will get cancelled.
- Candidates must have a qualifying certificate of 10+2 boards exam with minimum 50% marks. Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English should be there as the main subjects.
- Those who want to apply for ICFAI University, Himachal Pradesh should have a qualifying certificate of 10+2 boards exam with minimum 55% marks and should have qualified JEE Main 2019.
- There is no age limit for this examination. The age of the candidate in his/her last qualifying examination should be the minimum age for applying in this examination.
- The ITSAT Application Form 2019 will release on the 2nd week of February 2019. Only the eligible candidates are allowed to apply for this examination. The last date to apply for this examination is the 2nd week of April 2019.
- You can fill the Application Form using both online and offline mode. Those who want to apply online will get the Application Form from the official website. Carefully feed all the information on the Application Form and upload the required images in JPEG format after scanning them. You have to pay Rs. 500 as Application Fee using the online mode and then submit the Application Form.
Those who want to apply offline will get the Application Form from all the branches of the University. You have to fill out all the details carefully and attach a copy of all the required documents along with the Application Form and send it on the address of the ICFAI University, Hyderabad. You have to Rs. 500 as Application Fee through demand draft in favour of “ICFAI” payable at “Hyderabad”.
- The Slot Booking will start from the 1st week of February till the 3rd week of April 2019. You can do the Slot Booking only if you have successfully submitted the Application Form.
- The Slot Booking is going to be conducted online. You have to choose the exam centre and exam timings according to your own preference.
- Those who will complete the Slot Booking only they will be able to get the ITSAT Admit Card 2019.
- The Admit Card will be issued on the 3rd week of April 2019. You will get the Admit Card from the official website with the help of your date of birth and application number.
- Check the Admit Card before downloading it. If there is any error or the Admit Card then inform the concerned authority to mend the issues. An incorrect Admit Card is going to be rejected on the day of the examination.
- Carry the downloaded Admit Card with you on the day of the examination. Anyone found without the Admit Card is not going to be permitted to sit for the exam.
The Pattern of the Exam
- The exam is going to be conducted in both online and offline mode by the 4th week of April 2019. You have to mention the mode of the examination when you would be filling the Application Form.
- The subjects that will come in the examination are Physics, Chemistry, English, and Mathematics. Each subject will carry 30 marks individually. Therefore, there are going to be 120 questions in total for the examination.
- The time limit that has been set for the examination is 2 hours.
- The Result is going to be declared on the 2nd week of May 2019 on the official website.
- You have to enter your application number and date of birth to get the Result.
- Those who will qualify the examination will sit for the Interview which is going to be conducted on the 1st week of June 2019.
- The last step before the Admission is the Counselling Session where the selected candidates will be allocated to different Universities on the basis of the interview.
- The new session will start on the 3rd week of July 2019.
Write down your queries in the comment box given below.
10 Gifts for Birthday Everyone Will Love
Virtual Birthday Themes for Kids Birthdays
Which factors attract an audience towards freelancing platforms?
Drinking tea may improve your health – here’s what to try
Technical Things to Take Care for Your Vehicle
Celebrate Name Day With The Beautiful Flower Arrangement
Common Mistakes Businesses Make with Email Campaigns
How to Choose Best Internet Router for Home?
8 Tips to Optimize Your Social Media to Boost SEO
Take Benefit of Machine Service Scheduling during COVID-19
Planning a New Post-Lockdown Lifestyle: A Guide
How to Prove You Are A Socially Responsible Company
7 Healthy Facts About Magic Mushroom Tea
Everything You Should Know About Dyslexia
7 Things You Should Know About Invisalign
Effective Email Marketing to boost your eCommerce sales
Should I think about taking part in a clinical trial?
Must-Have Features of an Education App
DIY Tips to Build a Digital Weighing Scale
How VPS Hosting Meet Real Business Needs?
Home Improvement3 years ago
How To Decorate Home With Vintage Home Accessories
Technology2 years ago
The Trend of Android TV Box
Finance2 years ago
Get Ready Before it is too late! Hire a Tax Specialist to Get Your Taxes Prepared
Home Improvement3 years ago
Best Roof Design for Snow
Digital Marketing2 years ago
5 Not Obvious Ways to Promote Your Blog
General2 years ago
What Makes XLPE Insulation so Special for Users?
How To2 years ago
Guilty of Making These Blunders While Designing Posters?
Digital Marketing2 years ago
Remarketing Made Simple: A Step-by-Step Guide