There is probably no one in the world who has never faced a problem of blackheads. That is why a question of how to get rid of blackheads is so urgent today.
If a problem of little black spots on your nose, cheeks and chin is familiar to you and you don’t know how to overcome it, keep reading this article. What are blackheads? What are the causes of this skin disease and how can we treat it? You will find all the answers to these questions here.
What Are Blackheads?
A blackhead is also known as an open comedo. It is a black bump on a surface of our skin. Blackheads are caused by excess skin oil that clogs our pores. As a result of their oxidizing, they become black in colour. Despite the name of these little black spots, they may be also brown or even yellow in colour.
How to Prevent Blackheads?
Blackheads are considered to be the first stage of such skin disease as acne. That is why it is so important to treat them as soon as possible. But don’t forget that prevention is better than treatment. Follow these prevention tips and don’t worry about your skin:
- Avoid using creams and lotions that contain oil. They just clog your pores that can lead to more blackheads.
- Try to exfoliate dead cells of your skin regularly. When your pores are clogged, the oil production increases.
- In order to get rid of excess oil, don’t forget to use a special mask that will absorb excess oil.
- Wash your face with special acne fighting medications twice a day.
- Use an exfoliating scrub that contains salicylic acid.
Methods of Blackhead Removal
There is a variety of methods on how to overcome this skin problem. But, remember that the best one is to consult your dermatologist. Blackheads are especially common on the nose. T-zone of your face is more oil, that is why it increases your possibility of suffering from blackheads.
- Pore cleaning strips – Using these royal black mask strips is an effective method of how to get rid of blackheads on nose. They are specially made to fit the nose. Apply one strip to your nose, let it dry and then remove it carefully.
- Scrubs – Using a special scrub is another effective method of blackhead removal. They contain special granules that help to remove blackheads. But remember that such scrubs shouldn’t be used by people with sensitive skin as the granules may damage its surface.
- Team – It is considered to be one of the most effective home remedies. Expose your face to hot steam and wait for 5 minutes. This procedure will help to open your clogged pores and treat problem areas.
So, if you have noticed small black drops on your face, use the above-mentioned methods. In case they are not effective, consult a dermatologist and he or she will choose the right treatment for you.
Read Also: How To Get Rid of A Swollen Lip
Top 4 Best Upholstery Cleaners for Your Big Rig
A Guide to Help You Win the Lottery; 3 Actionable Tips
Four Tips for Smoother Remote Working in 2021
Improve Your Business’ Digital Platform
4 Ways for Colleges and Universities to Market Themselves
How to avoid cultural retreat when staff resumes work from the office?
06 Best Popcorn Time Alternatives For Free Movies
The Most Comprehensive Guide of BBQ Charcoal
What Are the Most Popular Cases For the iPhone XS Max
IoT app development: Why should you keep an eye on security vulnerabilities?
Which factors attract an audience towards freelancing platforms?
How to Choose Best Internet Router for Home?
How Businesses Get Hacked
Common Mistakes Businesses Make with Email Campaigns
Is WooCommerce Scalable for running B2B Wholesale Store operations smoothly?
Celebrate Name Day With The Beautiful Flower Arrangement
3 Things That Can Help You Manage Your Stress
Drinking tea may improve your health – here’s what to try
Top Marketing Tactics You Can Use To Promote Your App in 2020
Virtual Birthday Themes for Kids Birthdays
- Technology2 years ago
The Trend of Android TV Box
- Home Improvement3 years ago
How To Decorate Home With Vintage Home Accessories
- Finance3 years ago
Get Ready Before it is too late! Hire a Tax Specialist to Get Your Taxes Prepared
- Lifestyle7 months ago
Planning a New Post-Lockdown Lifestyle: A Guide
- Home Improvement3 years ago
Best Roof Design for Snow
- Digital Marketing2 years ago
5 Not Obvious Ways to Promote Your Blog
- How To2 years ago
Guilty of Making These Blunders While Designing Posters?
- General3 years ago
What Makes XLPE Insulation so Special for Users?