After the recent change in the Central Government in India, there have a major growth in the number of start-ups and entrepreneurs. Many of the entrepreneurs opted for the personal ownership of a company, and wanted to make a quick buck out of the opportunities by providing services. Yet, there were a few which saw a huge opportunity in disorganized industries such as laundry and handyman services. They took time to learn the tricks of the trade and are implementing out-of-the-box steps to streamline the process for the benefit of customers. In this article, we will focus on how start-ups are trying their best to streamline the disorganized laundry sector in India.
There are some chores which every Indian household has to handle or manage in a day or week. Laundry or washing clothes is a necessary evil chore done by housewives/bachelors/spinsters. The work will not stop even during war or recession. Laundry services are usually opted for, by housewives at the weekends. They spend half a day on the weekends to sort out clothes, apply powder or chemicals as per the clothes and stains etc. The time and money spent on washing, cleaning clothes are huge.
It is this 2,20,000 crores industry segment that many of the doorstep service start-ups want to break into, to become successful. As per a rough estimate, the laundry business across India has more than 8,00,000 establishments and many sub-vendors. Will you believe that only two to three percent of them are organized?
Since the news of the major business profits in laundry services went public, many businesses are joining the bandwagon to garner major profits. Many of the service provider companies focus on quality service, perfect logistics model and fast turnaround time. Estimates show that more than four million houses in India will need laundry services on monthly/weekly basis. The Indian population has shown an uncanny inclination to the smart/android phones and the downloading of apps. So, the trend shows an uphill of start-ups who will join the bandwagon for providing laundry services at the customer doorstep.
With stiff competition becoming the order of the day, new entrants are making a grand entry to the home laundry segment. It is the customers who stand to gain from better services and innovation.
Although many business books focus on Indian Laundry services as among the few unexplored profitable ideas, it is a fact that they mention none of the difficulties or uncertainties in the same market. Some challenges which the home laundry start-ups face are –
- Even in this era of online transactions, there are few age groups who prefer the old way and not the online process. So these laundry services can fulfill the demands of only the age group favorable with mobile apps, booking options and who can pay a little more than the traditional services. Old habits die hard. Even today, in this day of online transactions and bit coins, there are people who prefer to go to the old traditional shops to wait till the clothes get ironed and delivered back to them.
- So the start-ups involved in online laundry service are busy with building business models which can please the requirements of the customers as well give profits for them to sustain in the market. The idea is to bring professionalism to the otherwise disorganized sector and put a perfect e-commerce business model in place. But they are facing an uphill task because of the very different challenges.
- From the ancient ages, laundry has always been known and accepted as a traditional business. For the start-ups, to make a profit, a laundry start-up will have to bargain with the concerned professionals for cheaper work wages, take responsibility of clothes, maintain consistency in quality, face challenges in picking and delivery of clothes.
- Working professionals prefer early morning pick-up and late night delivery.
- Start-ups have to rely on technology to streamline the entire unorganized process.
- Then, there is also the challenge of people having washing machines. But rarely do they find time of ironing and pressing of clothes. This is where the home laundry services make a mark and difference.
- Many of the laundry start-up companies use only eco-friendly chemicals. The one factor which a start-up can rely on to attract more customers is the quality of service. So, the operations team of a laundry start-up always relies on chemicals and detergents which can be useful to the cloth. Yet, these chemicals and detergents are costly, and the start-ups have to pull in their resources to make profits.
- The logistics department which can put a dent in the profits and operations sector of a start-up. A start-up can wash 1000 clothes in a single day, iron and deliver them at the right time. But if one expensive cloth from a customer gets damaged or lost or misplaced, then they will have to make the payment. The profitable amount may be lost in these unfortunate circumstances. So it is mandatory that a proper model is designed to make the business a success.
Now shall we look at the older traditional method and recent online laundry model?
The customer goes to the traditional laundry shop, gives his/her clothes and the concerned vendor gives a stipulated time frame. The customer will again go to the shop on the specific day, collect the clothes and pay the amount. He/she will have no idea on the chemicals used, the method adopted etc. Every vendor in their own specific city or area will have their own method to cater to the customer needs. To be noted is the fact, that every vendor will have a limited customer base and repeated visitors.
If a person from another Indian state comes to the city, then he/she may not find the way to these shops. They may also have the fear of being over-charged. Also, there is no guarantee on quality service and transparent procedures are out of sight.
Although the system is based on trust, there are chances a cloth may be misplaced. In similar cases, only the concerned vendor will know the stage of the life cycle of the cloth. Yet, the process is not transparent and the customer will have to rely on the words of the laundry vendor.
Recent Online Method
The internet has brought a major change in the way the customers clean their clothes. Making a note of the challenges mentioned above, the laundry start-ups in India are making every effort to bring the utmost satisfaction to the customers.
The start-ups have made use of technology to keep track of an online laundry order. There will be a monitoring system to keep track of the life cycle right from the pick-up to the delivery stage. Cloth experts will first sort out the clothes and provide service treatment as specified by the client. They segregate clothes, check for faults/cuts/tears, separate clothes which can have color bleeding and tag the clothes. Once the process is completed, the clothes are ironed, pressed and delivered to the customer’s doorstep.
However, the companies have also sought to build a fool-proof security money transaction and identity safety plan for customers. There are some basic ground rules which every company follows to keep the confidential information of the customer safe and secure.
However, not every online laundry process can be automated. There are, in fact, many processes which need human interference and it is in this context, lack of skilled labor comes to the fore.
On the other hand, even a new entrant to any State can easily book the service. He/she need not possess a washing machine nor employ the services of a maid for cleaning clothes.
The concept of outsourcing has always been followed since ancient ages. People used to outsource painting their houses to painters, renovation to civil engineers etc. The main reasons are they do not have the experience to do the job perfectly or they were not interested to do the task. But only in recent times, people are outsourcing even simple jobs such as laundry to companies because of lack of time.
Five decades ago, people used to take longer periods of time to adapt to a new technology. But in the recent decade, technology is changing swiftly and the biggest advantage is that customers are whole-heartedly welcoming the new changes with open hands. The Indian start-ups involved in streamlining laundry sector in India will definitely have challenges, but it is only a matter of time before they put a perfect business model in place for the benefit of all citizens. And once the customers opt for the online laundry service, their clothes will be given the due requisite treatment, ironed and delivered back to them just as a gift.
Important Information About the Role Played by The Plastic Manufacturers
The plastic is an extremely cheap raw material that can be used for the creation of many products of domestic and industrial importance. Moreover, the plastic products have huge demands for their high durability, colorful pretty appearance, and affordable prices.
When a particular product is in high demand, the company’s manufacturing it also makes huge profits. Similar is the case with plastic. With its versatility and presence in every field, plastic has gained huge affinity. Therefore, the plastic manufacturers are known to make huge profits from their businesses all over the world. Since it has been proved to be a profitable business, now more and more plastic companies are coming into existence. There are many interesting facts about the manufacture of plastic goods in the industrial market.
Useful Facts About the Industrial Growth of Plastic Manufacturers
- Development of 3D Printing Technique: The plastic industry has further gained new direction of profit with the introduction of 3D printing, as the plastic is the most favorable raw material for this manufacturing industry. Therefore, different types of plastic are widely used for making various attractive 3D printed objects throughout the world now.
- Nanotechnology as A Boon: With the development of nanotechnology, find the plastic manufacturers which produce more varieties of products with lucrative properties. Some special additives can be mixed thoroughly in the plastic with the help of this technology, to make the products resistant to heat, scratches or shrinkage. Thus, the better durability and versatility make these plastic products more easily sellable in the market.
- Proven to Be A Great Source of Employment: The enormous growth in the plastic industry has resulted in the employment of a huge number of people in these factories. Millions of workers are now reportedly employed in the plastic manufacturing units in all the countries. Hence, this industry is considered as a vital job providing force in developed regions. Apart from the plastic manufacturers, many people also find employment with the large numbers of plastic suppliers.
- Usage in A Versatile Field: The plastic products are now widely used for making medical devices, aeronautical equipment, tools required in military activities, electronic appliances, heatproof and UV resistant dyes, packaging of food products, the semiconductor in photovoltaic cells and the automotive parts. We also see the rapid uses of plastic in our daily lives, in the form of foam cushions on the sofas and chairs, disposable diapers, plastic packaging bags and uncountable items for everyday use.
- A Major Part of Revenue is Derived from This Industry: Since the plastic industry is booming now, the plastic manufacturers provide huge revenue to the economy of their respective countries. Hence, all the federal and local governments encourage the growth of this industrial sector for the improvement in the economic scenario of the lands.
- A Wide Range of Variety and Applications: The varieties of plastic are also utilized by the plastic manufacturers for making the smart polymers, whose shape can be changed temporarily with the application of heat, pressure, moisture, natural sunlight or any other stimulation. These polymers regain their original appearance after the stimulating factor is removed. The smart polymers are used in making electrical switches, remote controls and different kinds of tools that are needed for medical purposes.
- Guaranteed Returns on Investment: Due to the various facilities, the usage of plastic products among the common people is boosted to a huge extent in the recent years. Hence, this increased consumption of plastic goods has encouraged the enhancement in the production of plastic materials as well. The business giants now invest millions in the plastic industry, as the satisfactory return is guaranteed.
- Eco-Friendly: Earlier plastic had been considered as unfriendly for the environment, as it was basically a synthetic product. However, now the plastic manufacturers now discovered bioplastics that are created from the plant products, like starches and sugars that are turned into the resin, leading to the formation of plastics that impose no threat to the atmosphere.
There are some global leaders among the companies that manufacture plastic products and the customers greatly rely on these well-known brands of the world. The plastic now plays a vital role in the commercial and domestic life of the people.
Industrial Fires — Causes and Prevention
Industrial fires cause businesses losses in millions. It can shut down a thriving business despite an insurance coverage. There is also a the very real and catastrophic danger to human life. This is why all industrial spaces are mandated by law to have a certain minimum fire protection. Yet, many companies — big and small — still violate this norm.
Unfortunately, this is not limited to small businesses that are cash-strapped or simply not interested in creating a fire safe infrastructure. Even larger industries and factories often ignore these rules. The reason can range from lack of their seriousness towards the issue or general apathy. Many do not even invest in basic safety practices like maintaining their equipment or buying equipment like fire safety helmets.
Common Causes of Industrial Fire
Before we think of the steps we must take, we have to first understand why fires break out. What are some of the most common causes of industrial fire?
Industries are often quite full of industrial dust and it is rarely acknowledged or understood. Woodworking, food, chemical and metalworking factories have these small particles that can be very dangerous. This is because the dust is often more dangerous than the larger pieces. The problem with combustible dust is not as a source of fire, but what it does afterwards.
Fires usually breakout when a combustible source comes into contact with some kind of ignition source. This can cause a small breakout. But what makes it truly dangerous is when it spreads. This is where combustible dust comes in. It catches the fire already present and helps to spread it rapidly. Within minutes we have a situation which can go out of control. If there is enough dust that has settled, the fire hazard multiplies.
Ignoring storage regulations
We often think that only plants and factories that deal with hazardous material like fuel are in danger of an all-out fire disaster. But the truth is that most material can be highly combustible. Even cloth bales in a clothes manufacturing company can easily catch fire. But it is not just the raw material. We may also have flammable material stored on the premises that are essential for manufacturing process. For instance, diesel for the engines or chemicals used in certain processes.
But more than the material itself, it is the storage practices that actually prove more damaging. Most of these materials are allowed and essential in the industrial space. But they must be stored under the right regulations. They must be stored away from any ignition source. Typically, flammable material is stored at a cool space. There should be adequate fire fighting equipment nearby, including fire alarms and fire safety helmets for putting out any initial fires.
There are some manufacturing processes that can increase the danger of fire. One of the essential requirements of a fire is ignition — heat or spark. This is where certain work processes like welding, soldering, heating, burning or brazing ends up providing the spark that starts a fire. When we are working with flammable material, such practices are best avoided. Yet, it is not always possible. Even in the lack of hazardous material, most industrial raw material are susceptible to fire.
This is why very strict policies must be followed when workers are engaged in such practices. Keep the area free of any flammable material. Make sure they are fully conversant with safety procedures. They should wear protective gear like fire safety helmets. There should be supervision and the provision for immediate assistance if a fore does break out.
A small spark in your wiring and it could be the end of everything! Common causes of electrical fires are overloaded circuits, exposed wires, static discharge or just plain wrong wiring. This is the small spark that can catch on rapidly and destroy everything within minutes. The only way to avoid this is by insisting on safe electrical outlets and practices. In addition, the workers at the premises must be taught about safety procedures so that no such incident occurs.
While we need to pay attention to some of these common causes, we also need to ensure that all fire fighting safety equipment like fire safety helmets are stocked and maintained properly on premises. When it comes to fire accidents, it pay to be cautious and ready for any accident.
Solve your all Astrology Problems with the help of Vashikaran Mantra
We all have problems in our lives and it keeps on pushing us back from excelling. This makes us feel bad and used in our lives. There are several problems that are faced by almost everybody and it’s completely different for all. You would like to understand the way to solve it so you’ll be able to lead your lives well. Problems are always present in everyone’s life. There is hardly a person you know, who isn’t into some or the other kind of problem. This means that life throws many types of situations to you, and you must dodge your way out of it. Some get given in it but most of the days you take off with flying colors. We all deal with problems in our own special manner. It should be wrong from time to time and backfire however typically it’s right. However, in intense things when nothing works in your favor and you are on the verge of giving away, there is a ray of hope. You should take it as an opportunity and work on it. Anyways things are not going as planned therefore you can try it out to see if some miracle works. This miracle is finished with the assistance of pseudoscience and Online Vashikaran Mantra techniques. Allow us to contemplate it in detail.
There are many ways to solve problems using astrology and vashikaran. Astrology is a study of planets and it helps you to know your current situation and what is close to come in your life. This way you can plan your future decisions accordingly. Many times, such guidance helps us to avert a major flaw in our process or makes us alert to deal according to the situation. The various ways in which to resolve problems are as below:
- Vashikaran – Vashikaran is an art to get someone in possession so that they work as per you. You can solve almost any problem related to wedding, love, further marital affairs and similar kind. it is a very difficult problem to deal with as people make perceptions due to which a smooth sailing relationship goes for a toss. You should know how to deal with every situation, however if things quit of hand, vashikaran is there to induce you out of the situation. The consultants at vashikaran have in depth data and have devoted years into it to gain the proper experience. You’ll be able to also get an appointment for your problem and get it solved with ease and conviction. He also provides service of Online Horoscope Predictions. So, that you will get solution in few days.
- Black Magic – this is a very renowned thanks to get your problems solved. It takes a mere three days only to handle the situation and you’d be completely out of it. It’s the ability to do the impossible. This method should be used as a last resort, so that you come to know concerning its power and the results.
- Astrology – Astrology is necessary for you to know concerning your future that is predicted by the consultants. This prediction isn’t utterly correct however can assist you to achieve insights to set up for your future.
All these ways are done across the globe. However, you should know who is real in such a case. Else you would get duped of your cash and time. You need to figure on a holistic and accurate solution to get your life back on track. But with so much going on, it’s difficult to know that possibility is right. this can be explained through the expert who has in depth data and might guide you well. Betting on your state of affairs, the answer would be applied. This may be done through sorcery, vashikaran or Love astrology online that fits best. It’s not necessary that you go into for vashikaran all the time once it is solved with the assistance of star divination. It’s perpetually familiar that such problems block the mind of the person going through it and takes some steps that affect the situation even a lot of. The consultants assist you to get on the right track and stop doing things that can worsen matters further. You should be in constant bit with the Love Marriage Problem Solution till your problem is solved and provide inputs at each stage. It’s the best way to gain momentum on the situation and get on track with resolution it to the core. Many times, we do not wish to perform such tasks on our loved ones, but there aren’t any different options available that would keep them safe. So, you should not feel guilty concerning it else the results are delayed. Your continuous trust and support can help in account in results always.
What Is SEO and How Does It Work?-Serpbook
How Traveling Release Your Stress?
Top 7 On-Page SEO Hacks to Follow in 2018
How to Choose the Right Wallpaper for Your House
Best Ankle Boots of 2018
What is Autism Spectrum Disorder and its Treatment
5 Strategies for Better Advertising on Instagram
5 Solid Reasons to Get on A Bike
Am I Pregnant or Just Menstruating?
Health3 months ago
Patient Management System – A Digital Initiative to Keep In Track with the Medical Data
Travel2 months ago
The Top Travelling Destinations in West Bengal
Health3 months ago
Challenges Facing Ayurvedic Pharma Franchise
Digital Marketing3 months ago
Transparent Display Boards Are the Future of Digital Signage and What You Need to Know About It!