Since our school days, we have been preparing presentations or watching them. They are critical to a classroom, lecture, or a meeting. Without them, it is hard to get important points across in a meeting or lecture.
A great slideshow is impactful and stays with the attendee till long. But making a powerful presentation is a hard job. It is not fun to spend long hours on a slideshow only to make a slideshow that is boring and confusing.
To solve this problem, you can take help from tools in the market that can guide us to make an amazing presentation. These tools will help you make a great presentation in less time. Microsoft PowerPoint is the go-to tool for creating PPTs, but you need to subscribe to it. So, if you are on a lookout for a tool that is free and easy to use, you have landed on the right page.
Here are the top presentation maker tools for you:
1. WPS Office
If you want your presentation to be engaging, WPS office Free is perfect for you. It is a powerful tool and a close relative to MS Office in terms of interface. It was known as Kingsoft Office initially. WPS presentation (resonation maker tool) performs every task that you require to create a great presentation.
- It is fully compatible with PPT and PPTX files.
- It offers a wide range of templates, animations, transition, and effects.
- It supports embedding of various file formats like Flash SWF files and video files.
- It is a stable tool that makes creating presentations easy.
With Canva you can make a more designed focused presentation so that your ideas stand out. It lets you choose from thousands of layouts for creating your slideshow. It has a stock of professional images and graphics, which you can buy starting at $1 and use them.
- It helps you design a presentation that focuses on the image with the help of stock images, background, layouts, and text boxes.
- It lets you customize graphs by using in-built layouts. Also, you can add labels and number to them or a table to show your own data.
- It lets the user present the slide from Canva itself.
- The user can edit the presentation from anywhere and on any device using the web.
A presentation needs finesses and perfection if you want your message to get across people. For this, you can use the iCloud keynote which aids you in creating a presentation which is powerful and has finesse.
Anyone that possess a Mac model post-2013 have this free presentation tool maker in-built. Don’t worry if you don’t have a Mac you can access this app through the iCloud online app suite. You only require an Apple id to use this tool on your Windows, Linus, and MacOS.
There are some differences between using an online version of keynote instead of using the desktop version. Like online version doesn’t support some elements and it has simple tools.
You can share any PPTs you made on the desktop online by sending a link to others.
4. Adobe Spark
A presentation which is more of an animated video instead of a document of an individual slide is more effective. With Adobe Spark you can easily create video stories. It is easy to make a presentation using this tool, and it even runs itself.
- Individual slides use graphics to complete the presentation. You can either upload the graphics or use its free stock images provided by Spark’s integration with such sites.
- It lets you modify the image’s design and add text to that image. You can also set a timer to the slide, and it will display for only that amount of time in the PPT.
- It is free, but if you want personalized themes, support and so on, you will have to pay $9.99/month.
Slides- the perfect tool for re-creating or editing a previous presentation. It is best suited for a team that only needs to tweak some data and images while keeping other elements intact.
- It lets you share a library of designs, logos, and so on with your team.
- It supports searching of data in everyone’s completed slides.
- It has a built-in grid that aligns your data making sure the slide doesn’t look messy.
- It lets you customize your slide template with CSS.
- It is free for the public. If you want to edit numerous office PPTs, use the paid version from $5/month for unlimited presentations.
These are the top presentation tools that are currently leading the market. Use them for your next meeting and blow everyone away with your ideas and its visual presentation.
10 Gifts for Birthday Everyone Will Love
Virtual Birthday Themes for Kids Birthdays
Which factors attract an audience towards freelancing platforms?
Drinking tea may improve your health – here’s what to try
Technical Things to Take Care for Your Vehicle
Celebrate Name Day With The Beautiful Flower Arrangement
Common Mistakes Businesses Make with Email Campaigns
How to Choose Best Internet Router for Home?
8 Tips to Optimize Your Social Media to Boost SEO
Take Benefit of Machine Service Scheduling during COVID-19
Planning a New Post-Lockdown Lifestyle: A Guide
How to Prove You Are A Socially Responsible Company
Everything You Should Know About Dyslexia
7 Healthy Facts About Magic Mushroom Tea
7 Things You Should Know About Invisalign
Effective Email Marketing to boost your eCommerce sales
Should I think about taking part in a clinical trial?
Must-Have Features of an Education App
DIY Tips to Build a Digital Weighing Scale
How VPS Hosting Meet Real Business Needs?
Home Improvement3 years ago
How To Decorate Home With Vintage Home Accessories
Technology2 years ago
The Trend of Android TV Box
Finance2 years ago
Get Ready Before it is too late! Hire a Tax Specialist to Get Your Taxes Prepared
Home Improvement3 years ago
Best Roof Design for Snow
Digital Marketing2 years ago
5 Not Obvious Ways to Promote Your Blog
General2 years ago
What Makes XLPE Insulation so Special for Users?
How To2 years ago
Guilty of Making These Blunders While Designing Posters?
Digital Marketing2 years ago
Remarketing Made Simple: A Step-by-Step Guide