Designed with beauty and sophistication, brick slips have shown time and again that they are one of the best options to go for in domestic or commercial enhancement projects. They are thin slices of masonry which are used to replicate the look of conventional baked bricks. They are found in a myriad collection of styles and colour, and are perfect to give that much-needed makeover to those dull walls. Whether it’s a new house that you wish to glam up, or sass up those old walls, brick slips can become your go-to saviour.
Brick slips are hugely space-saving; and should be as good in the quality department as regular bricks. They are also designed to have same or more strength (in comparison to bricks), and a much affordable option to go for than traditional paint or brick work. You can get your hands on all kinds of sizes, shapes, colours, cost range, etc. when it comes to brick slips in UK. Apex Tilers are at the top of their trade, offering you the finest quality products and widest varieties of patterns and designs. They will help you add a rustic look to your property with the brick slip pattern that perfectly complements your creativity.
Five places you can incorporate brick slips to make it look even more amazing
If you are searching for a quick and easy way of giving your home a complete makeover, or creating a feature wall, or accentuating certain spaces of the house, brick slips could be the end of your search. They can be used both in a contemporary as well as in a traditional way – all you need to do is, get it from any good tile company for quality, style and service assurance. Read on to know how you can create an amazing look by introducing the slips into your home or business.
- Fireplaces: Do you own a fireplace at your home? Do you want to make your fireplace an attractive feature of your property? If your replies are yes, well, then brick slips could come to your rescue. They are perfect to turn your fireplace from drab to fab in no time. You will achieve a fireplace which you will be proud of, and show off to the rest of the world. You could use the slips in different ways, be it on the chimney breast or at the opening.
- Feature walls: Adding brick slips into any room of your home or business place is sure to turn it around into an interesting feature. That wall will definitely become THE first thing that people lay their eyes on after entering. You can create a variety of effects as per your choice. Add a rustic look or a contemporary look to the entire room by just adding a brick slip feature wall.
- Kitchens: Yet another perfect place to incorporate brick slips is your kitchen. They serve as one of the best alternatives to tiles, and can be easily installed on any wall. They add real character to the room, whether they are installed on the sink splash back or on the wall behind the cooker. The look of old bricks shall create a warm, rustic looking kitchen, and set it apart from all other kitchens you have ever come across.
- Wall cladding: These slips, as we said, are an alternative to bricks or blocks. They are an easy solution to your cladding troubles as they are super easy to install. You just treat them like a puzzle and put together, they will create an interesting feature. These slips are durable, thermal insulating, and decorative, perfect to renovate a building or a wall.
- Restaurants: Having a brick slip wall in a restaurant is sure to make it look more interesting and draw in customers. It adds a character and persona to the place, and can easily become the most talked about feature of the restaurant. It helps to pep up the interiors and will make the place stand out from the rest.
So, you can see, there are a variety of places where you can make the use of brick slips. They help to accentuate the look of the entire place, and will definitely do your home or business good. And let’s not forget, the compliments that will be pouring in.
10 Things You Need to Know About Wedding Preparation
5 Tools And Strategies That Support Personalized Learning
The Essential of Aoudad Sheep Hunting
How to Earn Money on YouTube in 2020 – Complete Guide
Beauty Tips for a Life on Camera
10 Best Crowdfunding Options for Your WordPress Website
Reasons for leaving California for good
What Is Malocclusion and How to Treat It
10 benefits of me time and how to spend more time in your garden
The Best Ever Tips on How to Study For Exams
Ways to Motivate Employees to Accept eLearning
How to do Scheduled Planning for MSBI Certification?
How Technology Supports Learning Through Online Education
How Chatbots Can Help You To Transform Your Business: Chatbot Advantages
Best Cities for Families – 2020 Edition
Why 3D Wallpapers are The New Trend in Interior Designing?
Bought a New Vehicle? Check These 6 Things to Ensure you Have Completed All the Required Formalities.
Smart ways to reduce personal loan repayment burden
How much personal loan do top lenders offer in India 2019?
How to Work Out on The Go
- Home Improvement3 years ago
How To Decorate Home With Vintage Home Accessories
- Technology1 year ago
The Trend of Android TV Box
- Finance2 years ago
Get Ready Before it is too late! Hire a Tax Specialist to Get Your Taxes Prepared
- Home Improvement2 years ago
Best Roof Design for Snow
- Digital Marketing1 year ago
5 Not Obvious Ways to Promote Your Blog
- General2 years ago
What Makes XLPE Insulation so Special for Users?
- Digital Marketing1 year ago
Remarketing Made Simple: A Step-by-Step Guide
- General2 years ago
Why Wear Lederhosen in the Customary Fashion with Suspenders?