We all know that outer beauty is a reflection of our inner health. A well-nourished and healthy body will have bright eyes, silky hair, and it will shine with great skin. However, it sounds ironic because most of the beauty products comprise certain chemicals which are unsafe for our skin and body. However, most of the users do not even realize that their treasured skin care products are crammed with harmful ingredients, chemicals, and toxins. The reality is, most of the commercially-produced, store-bought beauty products come packed with stabilizers, preservatives, artificial colors, and fragrances which can be absorbed by the skin pores. This can lead to various long-term health effects. However, you can safeguard yourself from all of those side effects with the help of all natural skin care products.
Moreover, there are plenty of natural alternatives available which can be used instead of conventional beauty products. A good exercise plan and diet can also help you to have a glowing skin. Here are some of the natural alternatives that you should consider about.
Undisclosed Toxicity of Beauty Products
Nowadays buying skin care products have become a daunting task. All because of a wide range of available options, tough-to-pronounce ingredient lists, and the chemicals used to formulate the lotion, scrub package, and face wash. We should always be aware of the ingredients that are being added in these products and what are their effects on the skin as it can lead to various serious issues.
When you are searching for the best skin care products, make sure to follow the same rules that you execute while looking for a healthy diet; searching for unprocessed ingredients, without anything artificial, or harsh chemicals. Remember, a skin care product which is closer to nature will definitely enhance your skin’s health. Artificial fragrances and toxic ingredients are associated with irregular periods, hormonal problems, allergies, infertility, and even cancer.
Effective Ingredients for Natural Skin Care
Presently there are plenty of pure natural organic skin care products available, and they give you more than great looking skin. There are certain natural products which are full of antioxidants, beautify your skin, stimulate your immune system, and enhance your skin’s UV resistance. It can also help you get rid of your skin-related issues. Make sure to use these natural skin care products to get beautiful skin.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Apple cider vinegar in an inexpensive but extremely versatile natural skin care product. It cleanses the skin, helps to get rid of skin problems caused by gut issues, provides antifungal properties, and helps to kill pathogens. All the credits for using ACV for skin problems go to the “father of modern medicine” Hippocrates (460-377 BC). Raw honey and anti-fungal ACV was used by him to treat skin sores and for cleaning ulcerations. It also consists of various vitamins such as magnesium and potassium, and highly beneficial acetic acid. If you consume it internally, it functions as a detoxifying agent. It balances the bacteria in the gut and boosts the liver function.
- Raw Honey: Raw honey is considered one of the most effective natural source of skin-boosting acids, enzymes, and nutrients. It is full of moisturizing properties, diminishes breakouts, encourages wound healing, contains antiseptic qualities, fights rashes or allergies, and reduces scars. Raw honey is unpasteurized, unprocessed, and unheated which helps them to keep the nutrients intact. Honey is also used to get rid of dandruff, bacterial infections, psoriasis, diaper dermatitis, and more.
Honey is an ideal homemade natural skin care product as it helps to get rid of acne and it can also be used as facial cleansers even on mixed or sensitive skin types. You just have to take half teaspoon of honey, rub it between your hands, and apply it gently on your face. Make sure to leave this for 10-15 minutes, clean your face with warm water and pat dry.
- Avocado: Avocado is an ultra-moisturizing fatty fruit. It is rich in vitamins A, D, and E; and all of these can easily penetrate the skin. It boosts the collagen production, soothes sunburned skin, and treats age spots. It also helps in diminishing the inflammation of the skin if applied externally and gives the same internal effect when eaten. You can take a fresh avocado, grind it, mix it with honey, essential oils or carrier oil to formulate a homemade avocado face mask. It will keep your skin hydrated and brightening.
- Lemon Essential Oil: The influential antibacterial factors of lemon essential oil can fight even dangerous bacteria strains. You can use lemon essential oil to get rid of acne breakouts which are due to the presence of bacteria in the pores. It is also effective for age spots, fading scars, and fight wrinkles, tone oily skin, exfoliates the skin, and brightens the skin. Lemon essential oil is one of the most effective and functional essential oils. It is because it can also be used as laundry freshener, teeth whitener, face wash, cellulite cream, and household cleaner. You can also mix it with some carrier oil and use it to massage the problematic areas of the skin. You can also apply it on the hairs to remove residue and enhance the shine of your hairs.
- Tea Tree Oil: Tea tree oil has been utilized from centuries to fight breakouts, inflammation, and redness on the skin. It works as a natural anti-fungal, antimicrobial, anti-bacterial, and anti-inflammatory. It is one of the most popular and versatile skin care essential oil due to its phytochemicals. It contains more than 100 different volatile hydrocarbons and chemical components which are capable of traveling through the mucous membranes, pores of the skin, and air to provide healing benefits.
- Aloe Vera: Most of the people only know that aloe vera helps in healing sunburns. However, it also has soothing ingredients and fights bacteria which cause itching, redness, and inflammation. It is used as a natural treatment to treat skin infections, diseases, and fungal diseases from centuries. It also helps to heal wounds and burns and detoxifies the body from inside out. If consumed orally, it can help to diminish the size and number of parasites in the liver, tumors, bone marrow, and spleen. The gel and the latex of the aloe vera plant can be used as natural skin care treatment for frostbite, cold sores, burns, and psoriasis. This plant consists of more than 75 potentially active ingredients such as vitamins and minerals, anti-inflammatories, amino acids, saccharides, enzymes, lignin, fatty acids, and salicylic acids.
Start using these natural and easily available skin care products instead of chemical-laden beauty products. Make sure to read the ingredient lists of all the beauty products and avoid if they contain bisphenol, mercury, carbon black, triclosan, lead and other heavy metals, parabens, and more. However, there are various skin care products formulated from the best natural skin care ingredients. Using these products will prevent all kinds of side-effects and give you a glowing and healthy skin.
How to Understand the True Purpose of Yoga?
How To Find The Best Yoga Teacher Training Program For You?
5 Steps to a Deeper, More Connected Yoga Practice
What are Different Kinds of Yoga Programs?
HERBAL MEDICINE FOR A MODERN WORLD
All You Need to Know About Self Storage
6 Essential Practices to Make Your Home Neat and Clean
Which Is Better for You, Transition or Progressive Lenses?
5 Effective Yoga Poses for a Healthy Heart
How to use a personal loan to pay your taxes
10 Tips For Writing The Thesis
Everything you need to know about life in New Jersey
Here’s How EMIs for Personal Loans are Calculated
5 Best Places to Live in Maryland
The Future is Now with AWS Certifications
Reasons Why Hiring a Digital Marketing Agency is Always a Good Idea
The Growing Partnership with Distribution Channels for OTAs Through API
How To Properly Maintain Your Vehicle While Exploring The Countryside
Do you have a hole in your pocket? Maybe it’s your Old Car.
6 Tips to reduce high bounce rates for your website
- Finance1 year ago
Get Ready Before it is too late! Hire a Tax Specialist to Get Your Taxes Prepared
- Home Improvement2 years ago
How To Decorate Home With Vintage Home Accessories
- Technology7 months ago
The Trend of Android TV Box
- General1 year ago
What Makes XLPE Insulation so Special for Users?
- Home Improvement1 year ago
Best Roof Design for Snow
- Digital Marketing5 months ago
5 Not Obvious Ways to Promote Your Blog
- Software1 year ago
How to Choose a Web Development Platform for Small Business
- General1 year ago
Why Wear Lederhosen in the Customary Fashion with Suspenders?