Motherhood is a blessing that nothing in this world can replace. But as we all know with blessings come the responsibilities that we can not avoid in any way. So here we will discuss pregnancy as a whole and its complications.
Trimester is a period of three months. And in pregnancy there are three halves of it and are known as first trimester, second trimester and the third trimester.
First trimester is from 1st month to 3rd month.
Second trimester is from 4th month to 6th month.
And last or the third trimester is from 7th month to 9th month.
Now we will discuss all the trimesters one by one.
First trimester is time duration of first three months of pregnancy. In the first trimester the egg divides into different layers of cells and enters the womb and keeps growing. Later it becomes the embyo which we call it with at this point. At this time the baby grows the fastest. When the women is 6th to 8 week pregnant the heartbeat of a baby can be heard. And at the 12th week the baby starts to grow the bones and muscles and becomes a fetus.
- Symptoms: The signs and symptoms of first trimester of pregnancy include nausea, vomiting and fatigue.
Following precautions must be taken during the first trimester of pregnancy.
- Medications: Most of the medicines like paracetamol etc should be avoided during the first trimester because it can affect the body organs of the baby and can also cause miscarriage.
- Coffee: Coffee should be taken in less quantity because it contains caffeine which is dangerous for the baby.
- Smoking: Smoking should completely be avoided because it restricts the oxygen supply to the baby.
SECOND TRIMESTER OF PREGNANCY
Second trimester of pregnancy starts from the 4th month and ends at the 6th month. In the second trimester the baby starts to grow more strong and large. It is also called the best time for a pregnant women because problems like nausea and vomiting end and you start to feel relaxed.
Signs and symptoms:
There are many signs and symptoms of second trimester that include many physical changes and also changes in your health. Some of the signs are:
- Growing the belly.
- Skin changes
- Dental problems
- Nasal problems.
- Precautions: Just like the first trimester of pregnancy we have to take some precautions in the second trimester as well. Some of them are discussed here.
- Medications: Just like the first trimester medications should be avoided in the second trimester too.
- Alcohol: There should not be any use of alcohol because alcohol is both dangerous for mother and the baby.
- Hydration: Water plays a very important role in the development of a baby so the mother should stay well hydrated. Dehydration can cause so many problems like the risk of a premature baby birth.
- Diet: The mother should take care of her diet and should avoid foods like prawns, meat etc.
Do’s and Dont’s:
Things that should be done and that should not be done during the second trimester of pregnancy include:
- Exercise: Mother should exercise regularly for 30 to 40 minutes because it keeps both the mother and the baby healthy.
- Diet: Mother should take more vegetables. Nuts and cereals are also recommended.
- Multivitamin: Multivitamins are highly recommended for the mother because it makes the baby healthy.
- Caffeine: Caffeine should be avoided because it can directly go to placenta and can increase the heartbeat of the baby
Third trimester of pregnancy
Third trimester starts from the 7th month of pregnancy and remains until the birth of the baby. Usually it ends at 9th month. In the third trimester of pregnancy the baby starts to grow more. The baby might open his/her eyes. The baby might start to gain weight. The mother should be ready for delivery anytime.
- Sign and symptoms:
There are some signs and symptoms for the third trimester of pregnancy. Some of them are:
- Frequent urge to urinate.
- Shortness of breath.
- Swelling of different parts of body.
- Heart burn.
- Mother should avoid so much travelling.
- Mother should stay active.
- Staying hydrated is also veru important so the mother should drink a lot of water.
- Mother should exercise because it will help her in delivering the baby.
- Mother should take more leafy diet.
- Take the multivitamin regularly.
- Do’s and Dont’s:
- Floor mopping: As silly as it may sound but floor mopping is one of the best exercises that a mother can do because it will later on help her in delivering the baby.
- Monitoring: In the last trimester of pregnancy the mother should have regular checkups and she should keep visiting the doctor for the details
- Multivitamin: Mother should keep taking the multivitamins especially iron because it will help her in maintaining her hemoglobin levels.
- Diet: Mother should take care of her diet as much as possible because it will directly affect the health of the baby. She should take as much of fruits as possible.
- Milk: Milk is the source of calcium and if the mother will drink milk more often it will make the bones of the baby stronger.
- Urination: The mother should never stop urine because it will put a lot of pressure on her bladder which will be dangerous for the baby.
- Avoid stairs: The mother should avoid using stairs as much as possible because it can create problems for her.
- Junk food: Stop eating junk food.
- Travelling: Mother should avoid travelling because it can be dangerous for both the mother and the baby.
- Sitting: Don’t sit in same position for a longer period of time.
These are all three trimesters of pregnancy. Health, diet and exercise are the three main points that mothers should really pay heed to and take them seriously.
Are my Academic Skills Sufficient to Qualify For Top IIMs?
Reasons Why Living Like a Spartan Will Improve Your Life
Car Accidents: How to Handle Them Effectively
What You Can Do to Lose Weight if Diet and Exercise Aren’t Enough
How to Make the Most of Your Beach-Front Property
Technologies That Make Modern Cars a Joy to Drive
4 Things to Consider When Buying an Apartment Building
How VPS Hosting Meet Real Business Needs?
7 Healthy Facts About Magic Mushroom Tea
10 Genius Products That Will Make Travelling With Kids so Much Easier
Corporate Event Technology Trends To Explore In 2020
Ways to Motivate Employees to Accept eLearning
How Technology Supports Learning Through Online Education
How to do Scheduled Planning for MSBI Certification?
Awesome DIY Ideas To Reuse Custom Cardboard Boxes
[Solved] How to Recover Deleted Tasks in Outlook
How Chatbots Can Help You To Transform Your Business: Chatbot Advantages
Best Cities for Families – 2020 Edition
Why MSBI (Microsoft Business Intelligence) is the ultimate tool
10 Useful Car Accessories You Should Have
- Home Improvement3 years ago
How To Decorate Home With Vintage Home Accessories
- Technology2 years ago
The Trend of Android TV Box
- Finance2 years ago
Get Ready Before it is too late! Hire a Tax Specialist to Get Your Taxes Prepared
- Home Improvement2 years ago
Best Roof Design for Snow
- Digital Marketing1 year ago
5 Not Obvious Ways to Promote Your Blog
- General2 years ago
What Makes XLPE Insulation so Special for Users?
- Digital Marketing1 year ago
Remarketing Made Simple: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How To2 years ago
Guilty of Making These Blunders While Designing Posters?