“Do you accidentally deleted photos from pen drive. Do not worry! because here, we are to help you. We come up with an alternative to recover permanently deleted photos from USB Pen Drive”
Pen drives are become the most commonly used gadgets these days by many professional and personal users. The user can store all kind of data like photos, songs, documents, videos and much more in pen drive. But, sometimes users may face an occurrence of the issue such as unintentionally deleted photos from pen drive. Well, a user should have to aware of a known fact i.e., when a user inserts their pen drive into their local machine. A
Reasons Behind Loss of Photos from your Pen Drive
There can be several causes behind this issue. Some of them we have discussed below.
- Your pen drive is highly affected by the virus and malware attacks
- Inappropriate ejection of pen drive from the computer
- Accidental deletion of photos from the pen drive
- Due to connectivity from another machine that turns the file system faulty
Recover Deleted Photos From USB Pen Drive Manually
Here, in this section, you will get the manual solution to recover deleted photos from usb pen drive. This free solution divided into two workarounds. Both the methods are discussed in an appropriate manner. You just need to follow all of them step-by-step to get the desired resultant.
Workaround #1: Recover Deleted Photos from Pen Drive Using CMD
- First of all, in Windows versions 10, 8.1, 8/7, navigate to Run by click on Windows Key + R altogether.
- After that, type CMD to enter command prompt.
- Here, add the command in the prompted field: ATTRIB -H -R -S /S /D G:*.*
Note: G is the pen drive letter. You should have to change and replace the letter G as per your own pen drive letter is shown on the local machine.
Workaround #2: Recover deleted Photos from Pen Drive by Using Previous Version
Additionally, to recover deleted photos from USB pen drive using CMD. Apart from that, you can also try another option to restore a previous version of files and folder in Windows versions 8.1, 8.7, and 10.
- Initially, right-click on the folder that includes your deleted files and then choose the option Properties
- Here, hit on the tab Previous Versions. Afterward, a message is pop-up which says that “Previous Versions come from File History or from restore points”.
- At last, a list of older versions of the file will have appeared. Select the file edition you are searching for after that hit Restore button to begin the procedure.
Above explained manual solutions are not capable enough to provide you with a satisfactory outcome. So, it’s pretty good to switch to another technique.
Note: Remember one thing if your images deleted permanently by pressing shift+delete button then, it recovery it impossible by using manual methods.
Recover Deleted Photos from Pen Drive Quickly By Using Reliable Software
This is a third party tool named as Pen Drive Recovery software. This is an instant utility to recover permanently deleted data from pen drive. With the help of this application, a user can easily recover deleted photos from pen drive without any hassle. This tool is programmed with an advanced feature which makes the recovery procedure more easier. Most of the users prefer this tool due to its user-friendly interface. Basically, it comes up with an understandable user interface. So, a novice user can also avail it without thinking twice. Moreover, it contains an amazing feature some of them are listed below. Have a look:
- Easily recover or restore videos, images, documents, etc. from pen drive
- The tool supports recovery from exFAT, FAT and NTFS formatted pen drive
- Filter based advance search option: find components within recovery results
- Recovery software supports recovery from all brand pen drive of any size
- Permits recovery of a permanently deleted data file or folders from pen drive
- Compatible with any advanced and below versions of Windows OS
How Does It Work?
This is just a four steps procedure. To implement this you just need to follow all of them properly.
Step 1: Firstly, download and install the SysToolspen drive recovery software into your local machine.
Step 2: Then, choose one of the Recovery Options and proceed to the recovery of deleted photos from pen drive
Step 3: Now, review Recovered data components and search for need data.
Step 4: Finally, hit on Save Button and extract recovered elements from deleted, corrupted and formatted pen drive.
When you lost your photos initially, you have to check whether you have the backup or not. In case, you have the backup so, you can easily recover deleted photos from there. But, if you do not have. In this situation, it is highly recommended that to go with an alternative approach named as SysTools Pen Drive Recovery Software. Because the free solution does not provide any surety to give you admired outcome. It may exaggerate the problem more. So, it’s better to go with the recovery software in this kind of circumstances Like how to recover pictures from pendrive. Moreover, it totally depends on you which one you need to opt.
Top 4 Best Upholstery Cleaners for Your Big Rig
A Guide to Help You Win the Lottery; 3 Actionable Tips
Four Tips for Smoother Remote Working in 2021
Improve Your Business’ Digital Platform
4 Ways for Colleges and Universities to Market Themselves
How to avoid cultural retreat when staff resumes work from the office?
06 Best Popcorn Time Alternatives For Free Movies
The Most Comprehensive Guide of BBQ Charcoal
What Are the Most Popular Cases For the iPhone XS Max
IoT app development: Why should you keep an eye on security vulnerabilities?
Which factors attract an audience towards freelancing platforms?
How to Choose Best Internet Router for Home?
How Businesses Get Hacked
Common Mistakes Businesses Make with Email Campaigns
Is WooCommerce Scalable for running B2B Wholesale Store operations smoothly?
Celebrate Name Day With The Beautiful Flower Arrangement
3 Things That Can Help You Manage Your Stress
Drinking tea may improve your health – here’s what to try
Top Marketing Tactics You Can Use To Promote Your App in 2020
Virtual Birthday Themes for Kids Birthdays
- Technology2 years ago
The Trend of Android TV Box
- Home Improvement3 years ago
How To Decorate Home With Vintage Home Accessories
- Finance3 years ago
Get Ready Before it is too late! Hire a Tax Specialist to Get Your Taxes Prepared
- Lifestyle7 months ago
Planning a New Post-Lockdown Lifestyle: A Guide
- Home Improvement3 years ago
Best Roof Design for Snow
- Digital Marketing2 years ago
5 Not Obvious Ways to Promote Your Blog
- How To2 years ago
Guilty of Making These Blunders While Designing Posters?
- General3 years ago
What Makes XLPE Insulation so Special for Users?