Caesarstone quartz is designed to blend sophistication and visual elegance with durability and unbeatable strength. Its ever-lasting finish needs a very simple and easy cleaning routine to maintain its appearance for years to come.
Caesarstone countertops are designed to offer luxurious yet low-maintenance design to busy homeowners who have very little or no time for regular cleaning. Being non-porous in nature, Caesarstone surfaces are good for handling all impacts when preparing meals every day. Moreover, you don’t need to care much about its cleaning.
However, once in a while, you do need to clean the Caesarstone surface to maintain its timeless appearance. Here are some easy tips to maintain your Caesarstone worktops.
1. Be gentle while cleaning
We know that Caesarstone surface is hard, stain-resistant and nonporous. But you need to be gentle while cleaning it. You can scrub it off with harsh and abrasive cleaning agents. For everyday cleaning, you simply need to wipe it with warm soapy water using a clean cloth. A mild detergent is preferred for cleaning to maintain its consistent shine. After cleaning with a damp cloth, dry the surface using a paper towel or let it air dry.
2. Don’t use abrasive cleaning agents
For removing fingerprints, water stains and coffee/tea rings, you need to use a non-abrasive cleaner. Apply the mild cleaner to a damp cloth and wipe off the surface clean, and let it air dry. You can also make a DIY cleaner at home using a combination of vinegar and water (50:50).
3. Remove stubborn stains
Spills of vinegar, oil, curry, turmeric, soy sauce, red wine, ink, food colouring, etc. are not an issue for Caesarstone. You can clean them with a cleanser containing oxalic acid and wipe off with a clean sponge. Do remember to rinse the surface and wipe it dry.
- For tougher stains, you can use a soft cloth and household alcohol for cleaning. Also, add a pinch of household bleach for light-coloured countertops.
- Oil: Such as canola oil, olive oil or machine oils can be removed using a mild degreaser.
- Nail polish stains can be cleaned with a usual nail polish remover.
- Dry or sticky substances can be scraped off gently using a plastic putty knife. Afterwards, clean the surface with a damp cloth.
- Candle wax, blood and stains from adhesives can be removed with a mild degreaser and wipe off with a damp cloth.
4. Don’t be too harsh on them
Caesarstone surfaces are very strong and durable in nature. But that doesn’t mean these are indestructible. You cannot use harsh abrasive sponges on these surfaces for cleaning.
- Dangerous cleaners and chemicals: Harsh chemicals (for instance, grill cleaners, dishwashing agents or toilet cleaners) are harsh in nature and can irritate the surface. They can also be damaging to the sheen of these luxury countertops. You must also avoid cleaning with chemicals like Methylene or Trichlorethane chlorides, like paint removers.
- High heat: Caesarstone surface is heat resistant but it is not recommended to place hot pans, pots or oven trays directly onto its surface. Always use a hot pad for placing these hot substances on these countertops. This is because sudden temperature changes can be damaging to the surface in long run.
- Sharp objects: When chopping vegetables, always use a cutting board and never cut them directly on the countertop for extra precaution.
Caesarstone cost is quite reasonable, depending on its type, style, design and application. You can invest in a good quality Caesarstone for your kitchen worktop and enjoy the benefits of this wonderful material for a long period.
Top 4 Best Upholstery Cleaners for Your Big Rig
A Guide to Help You Win the Lottery; 3 Actionable Tips
Four Tips for Smoother Remote Working in 2021
Improve Your Business’ Digital Platform
4 Ways for Colleges and Universities to Market Themselves
How to avoid cultural retreat when staff resumes work from the office?
06 Best Popcorn Time Alternatives For Free Movies
The Most Comprehensive Guide of BBQ Charcoal
What Are the Most Popular Cases For the iPhone XS Max
IoT app development: Why should you keep an eye on security vulnerabilities?
Which factors attract an audience towards freelancing platforms?
How to Choose Best Internet Router for Home?
How Businesses Get Hacked
Common Mistakes Businesses Make with Email Campaigns
Is WooCommerce Scalable for running B2B Wholesale Store operations smoothly?
Celebrate Name Day With The Beautiful Flower Arrangement
3 Things That Can Help You Manage Your Stress
Drinking tea may improve your health – here’s what to try
Top Marketing Tactics You Can Use To Promote Your App in 2020
Virtual Birthday Themes for Kids Birthdays
- Technology2 years ago
The Trend of Android TV Box
- Home Improvement3 years ago
How To Decorate Home With Vintage Home Accessories
- Finance3 years ago
Get Ready Before it is too late! Hire a Tax Specialist to Get Your Taxes Prepared
- Lifestyle7 months ago
Planning a New Post-Lockdown Lifestyle: A Guide
- Home Improvement3 years ago
Best Roof Design for Snow
- Digital Marketing2 years ago
5 Not Obvious Ways to Promote Your Blog
- How To2 years ago
Guilty of Making These Blunders While Designing Posters?
- General3 years ago
What Makes XLPE Insulation so Special for Users?