Caesarstone quartz is designed to blend sophistication and visual elegance with durability and unbeatable strength. Its ever-lasting finish needs a very simple and easy cleaning routine to maintain its appearance for years to come.
Caesarstone countertops are designed to offer luxurious yet low-maintenance design to busy homeowners who have very little or no time for regular cleaning. Being non-porous in nature, Caesarstone surfaces are good for handling all impacts when preparing meals every day. Moreover, you don’t need to care much about its cleaning.
However, once in a while, you do need to clean the Caesarstone surface to maintain its timeless appearance. Here are some easy tips to maintain your Caesarstone worktops.
1. Be gentle while cleaning
We know that Caesarstone surface is hard, stain-resistant and nonporous. But you need to be gentle while cleaning it. You can scrub it off with harsh and abrasive cleaning agents. For everyday cleaning, you simply need to wipe it with warm soapy water using a clean cloth. A mild detergent is preferred for cleaning to maintain its consistent shine. After cleaning with a damp cloth, dry the surface using a paper towel or let it air dry.
2. Don’t use abrasive cleaning agents
For removing fingerprints, water stains and coffee/tea rings, you need to use a non-abrasive cleaner. Apply the mild cleaner to a damp cloth and wipe off the surface clean, and let it air dry. You can also make a DIY cleaner at home using a combination of vinegar and water (50:50).
3. Remove stubborn stains
Spills of vinegar, oil, curry, turmeric, soy sauce, red wine, ink, food colouring, etc. are not an issue for Caesarstone. You can clean them with a cleanser containing oxalic acid and wipe off with a clean sponge. Do remember to rinse the surface and wipe it dry.
- For tougher stains, you can use a soft cloth and household alcohol for cleaning. Also, add a pinch of household bleach for light-coloured countertops.
- Oil: Such as canola oil, olive oil or machine oils can be removed using a mild degreaser.
- Nail polish stains can be cleaned with a usual nail polish remover.
- Dry or sticky substances can be scraped off gently using a plastic putty knife. Afterwards, clean the surface with a damp cloth.
- Candle wax, blood and stains from adhesives can be removed with a mild degreaser and wipe off with a damp cloth.
4. Don’t be too harsh on them
Caesarstone surfaces are very strong and durable in nature. But that doesn’t mean these are indestructible. You cannot use harsh abrasive sponges on these surfaces for cleaning.
- Dangerous cleaners and chemicals: Harsh chemicals (for instance, grill cleaners, dishwashing agents or toilet cleaners) are harsh in nature and can irritate the surface. They can also be damaging to the sheen of these luxury countertops. You must also avoid cleaning with chemicals like Methylene or Trichlorethane chlorides, like paint removers.
- High heat: Caesarstone surface is heat resistant but it is not recommended to place hot pans, pots or oven trays directly onto its surface. Always use a hot pad for placing these hot substances on these countertops. This is because sudden temperature changes can be damaging to the surface in long run.
- Sharp objects: When chopping vegetables, always use a cutting board and never cut them directly on the countertop for extra precaution.
Caesarstone cost is quite reasonable, depending on its type, style, design and application. You can invest in a good quality Caesarstone for your kitchen worktop and enjoy the benefits of this wonderful material for a long period.
Top Five Data Management Trends to Look for
Concept of Network Marketing explained and how does it works?
How to Understand the True Purpose of Yoga?
How To Find The Best Yoga Teacher Training Program For You?
5 Steps to a Deeper, More Connected Yoga Practice
What are Different Kinds of Yoga Programs?
HERBAL MEDICINE FOR A MODERN WORLD
All You Need to Know About Self Storage
6 Essential Practices to Make Your Home Neat and Clean
Which Is Better for You, Transition or Progressive Lenses?
10 Tips For Writing The Thesis
Everything you need to know about life in New Jersey
The Future is Now with AWS Certifications
5 Best Places to Live in Maryland
The Growing Partnership with Distribution Channels for OTAs Through API
Do you have a hole in your pocket? Maybe it’s your Old Car.
Why It Is Critical To Work With Trusted Loan Providers
6 Tips to reduce high bounce rates for your website
How to Reduce Retail Packaging Cost in Small Business?
Top 10 Smart Watches of 2019 That You Need to See
- Finance1 year ago
Get Ready Before it is too late! Hire a Tax Specialist to Get Your Taxes Prepared
- Home Improvement2 years ago
How To Decorate Home With Vintage Home Accessories
- Technology7 months ago
The Trend of Android TV Box
- General1 year ago
What Makes XLPE Insulation so Special for Users?
- Home Improvement1 year ago
Best Roof Design for Snow
- Digital Marketing5 months ago
5 Not Obvious Ways to Promote Your Blog
- Software1 year ago
How to Choose a Web Development Platform for Small Business
- General1 year ago
Why Wear Lederhosen in the Customary Fashion with Suspenders?