Modern Greek should not be confused with ancient Greek. This Greek of antiquity is still taught in many schools and universities. Formerly, it was the language of philosophy and science. The ancient traveller also used ancient Greek as the lingua franca. The Modern Greek is in turn the mother tongue of 13 million people. It developed from ancient Greek. It is difficult to say exactly when Modern Greek appeared. But what is certain is that its construction is simpler than that of ancient Greek.
However, many archaic forms are still present in Modern Greek. It is also a very unified language, which does not present strong dialects. It is written with the Greek alphabet which is nearly 2500 years old. It is interesting to know that Greek is one of the languages with the richest vocabulary. When we like to learn vocabulary, we should start with Greek…
Greek language learning is not so difficult nowadays. There are so many ways to learn foreign languages through online marketing courses. Take the first steps with a simple free online course.
You will begin by learning the basic structures of the language. Model dialogues help you to express yourself in the foreign language. Prior knowledge is not necessary. The confirmed can also revise and consolidate their knowledge. Because we only learn correct and repeated sentences often and we can immediately use them. You will be able to make yourself understood through a correct language in everyday situations. Take advantage of your lunch break or time spent travelling to learn Greek for a few minutes. You can learn on the move as at home. You stay mobile while having Greek always on you.
The initiative is based on the interaction of students both with the teachers and with the other classmates from all over the world. Entitled ” Modern Greek as a Foreign Language: Elementary Level “, the program was created to help students who do not know about modern Greek language learning.
The service is free and is offered following registration for online university courses of Greek culture. The program, open to all, without prerequisites and criteria, also offering a certificate of participation at the end of the course.
The frequency of the courses will allow students to learn the Modern Greek Language Learning and develop basic language skills, necessary to understand the everyday language in various fields and situations (for example interpersonal and telephone communication, commercial transactions, communication with a doctor and other activities daily).
Other e-learning programs of Modern Greek Language Learning:
· Also offers a wide variety of online courses. The “e-learning” programs combine innovative teaching techniques that involve interaction with the teacher, exclusively working with each of the students, using an easy-to-manage online teaching platform.
· The subjects cover various themes, from Greek archeology and philosophy to the modern global economy, and also to ancient and Mediterranean culture, thus providing a deep understanding of the roots of Western civilization.· Learn Greek with the “50 languages” App on Android and iPhone – The app “50 languages” of Android and iPhone is the ideal tool for those who want to learn Greek even offline. The app is available for both Android phones and tablets as well as for iPhone and iPad. The apps include 30 free lessons from the Greek book program 2. They also contain texts and games to learn the language. The audio material in book 2’s MP3 is also part of our Greek language course. You can download all the MP3 audio material for free.
DIY Tips to Build a Digital Weighing Scale
How to get the most out of the treadmill for weight loss
9 Simple and Effective Tips to Help Improve your Digestion
Best 8 WooCommerce Tips That Makes Your Website More Effective
Everything You Should Know About Dyslexia
Top 10 Benefits of Hiring Property Management Services
Real Estate Broker Vs. Real Estate Agent
What a Smell – New Car or Air Freshener?
What is the Structure in MATLAB
The Basics of Statistics for Data Science By Statisticians
Awesome DIY Ideas To Reuse Custom Cardboard Boxes
Best Cities for Families – 2020 Edition
Let this be your year- Habit changes to improve your life
Personal loan for low salary individuals
12 Interesting Facts About Rishikesh: Yoga Capital of the World
How to Earn Money on YouTube in 2020 – Complete Guide
103 Inspirational Family Quotes That Your Home’s Walls Need
Follow the Trend: Why Fashion Illustration is Important for Fabrication
Causes of Airport Parking Issues, Scams, Parking Fines and their Precautions
The 3 Best Engine Oil for Racing
- Home Improvement3 years ago
How To Decorate Home With Vintage Home Accessories
- Technology1 year ago
The Trend of Android TV Box
- Finance2 years ago
Get Ready Before it is too late! Hire a Tax Specialist to Get Your Taxes Prepared
- Home Improvement2 years ago
Best Roof Design for Snow
- Digital Marketing1 year ago
5 Not Obvious Ways to Promote Your Blog
- General2 years ago
What Makes XLPE Insulation so Special for Users?
- Digital Marketing1 year ago
Remarketing Made Simple: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How To2 years ago
Guilty of Making These Blunders While Designing Posters?