Are you going through a confused state of selecting the best option for your future retirement? We work our whole life just to get relief for our retirement. Don’t you think we need something which will relax us from all our strains? We are here to bring the answer to all your questions, and the answer is a FIXED DEPOSIT.
We will overview the facts and figures of all about the fixed deposit schemes offered by the banks and other websites which will lead us to decide what can be best for your retirement and will lead to your tranquilizing life.
Why Fixed deposits?
If you are growing old and not sure about your retirement, then you can opt for senior citizen fixed deposit which will solve all your problem. It is the best-customized way to earn a high rate of interest on your investments. And this scheme comes with a wide range of features like loans, overdraft facility, flexible tenures, and payouts as well.
There are some advantages of Senior citizen’s fund mentioned below:
- Higher rates of interest: FD’s rate of interest for senior citizens are quite high, if expressed in figures it would make 0.25% to 0.75% higher than given on others which ensures that you will get tremendous rage in your interest rates.
- Act as Assistance: Interest rates earned can be used as a help for covering all the requirements in old age; in other words, fixed deposit provides earning assistance even in retirement.
- Safe ROIs: FD’s for senior citizen is not affected by changes in the business condition.
- Starting with fewer investments: You don’t need large investments to open FD account. You can even start with as less as Rs.25000.
- Anytime Withdrawal: If you urgently need cash then you can withdraw it anytime you need, you don’t have to wait till maturity.
- Loan facility: You can even get loans on your FD if you want to cover some immediate task like health issues.
- Online Application: This facility reduces the strain of physical presence at the time of application; you can even apply it online from the comfort of your house.
The below table shows the best banks and NBFCs that provide senior citizen’s FD at their best:
State Bank of India
5.75% – 6.85%
6.25% – 7.35%
3.50% – 7.40%
4.00% – 7.90%
8% – 8.60%
8.35% – 8.95%
3.50% – 7.60%
3.50% – 8.25%
3.50% – 7.30%
4.00% – 7.80%
*These interests are subject to change according to trends.
Is fixed deposit the best scheme for senior citizens in India?
Indeed, fixed deposit is the best scheme for people who are standing on the verge to retire or who have retired. You can choose to invest your savings in the safe and secure investments and earn from it and in other instances in life “YOU ARE SECURING YOUR REST OF THE LIFE WITH A FIXED DEPOSIT.”
You get best returns as a dividend, and it is not affected by the market condition. It is not as risky as compared to mutual funds and the stock market, equities and more as in these the dividends get affected by the ups and downs of the market.
Documents required for a fixed deposit account:
- PAN card
- Driving license
- Government ID card
- Photo ration card
- A senior citizen ID card
- Telephone bill
- Electricity bill
- Bank Statement with Cheque
- Certificate/ ID card issued by Post office
You can choose between various schemes online with just a click.
Fixed deposit these days has become the most necessary things to do, and if you are senior citizen, then you get the most awaited scheme which will turn your old age into a beautiful spring with no tension of money for expenses. So, if you have not yet filled the application for fixed deposits, then this is the time. Secure your future now.
Fly from Singapore to Osaka Without Hassle Today
How Technology Supports Learning Through Online Education
Ways to Motivate Employees to Accept eLearning
Romantic Dinner In Dubai
9 Tips To Create A Buzz At your Trade Booth
Is Commercial And Residential Cleaning Important?
5 Successful House Flipper Tips
Right Age to gift your Child a Smartphone
How much personal loan do top lenders offer in India 2019?
Smart ways to reduce personal loan repayment burden
Gates and Fences- Planning the Right Pick
4 Reasons You Should Sip on CBD Tea!
The Mythological Facts Behind the Festival of Lights
Digital Marketing Basics for Beginners
12 Reasons for Hiring Oven Repair Services for Excellence
What Is So Fascinating About What to Wear on Dubai Desert Safari?
Physiotherapy Provides You Better Health
Want Healthier Gums? Eat More of These Foods
What is the Impact of Entrepreneurship on The Indian Economy
DIY Jelly soap Look Amazing In Custom Boxes
- Home Improvement2 years ago
How To Decorate Home With Vintage Home Accessories
- Finance2 years ago
Get Ready Before it is too late! Hire a Tax Specialist to Get Your Taxes Prepared
- Technology1 year ago
The Trend of Android TV Box
- Home Improvement2 years ago
Best Roof Design for Snow
- Digital Marketing11 months ago
5 Not Obvious Ways to Promote Your Blog
- General2 years ago
What Makes XLPE Insulation so Special for Users?
- Digital Marketing10 months ago
Remarketing Made Simple: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Software2 years ago
How to Choose a Web Development Platform for Small Business