Here are some Rules of Guest Posting
Please follow these rules before publishing any content:
- Submit your article only in the English language.
- Title Must Be Unique and Attractive. (Should be less than 80 characters)
- The article must be well-researched and greater than 1500+ words. (Admin recommend to publish 2000 words content)
- Need to be Well-structured for readability ( We use Yoast SEO to check readability score check).
- Content should be descriptive and grammatically error-less.
- Content must be meaningful and have to full fill user query. The content must be able to add value to our readers.
- Don’t use any company, organization, person, and community name on the content but you can use their name as a reference, like for example not for promotion purpose.
- You will get 1 follow link to the informative page (not the home page, not promotional or landing page) within the article body. And another branded anchor link within your author bio. You will also get links to your social media profiles from author bio.
- We love internal linking. Link already posted articles. Make hyperlink to the high authority websites and internal links.
- Don’t add affiliate links, all links must correspond to the content.
- Your article will be live after reviewing. It can take 10 to 15 working Days.
- Publish your articles with relevant images, try to use royalty free images (Get free image from pixabay.com and pexels.com).
- Don’t post any copyright, duplicate, spam and spin or low-quality content. If we found duplicate content, it will be deleted by our editor without any prior notice and your account will be suspended. Your content has to pass Copyscape to publish on this blog.
- The article that is intended for link building or marketing purpose will be rejected straightaway.
- Don’t post tobacco, alcohol, gambling and weapon-related content.
- Adult content is strictly prohibited.
If you face any problem please contact us. We will be happy to help you.
We reserve the right to accept or reject the submitted articles.
Some Common Reasons for Rejecting the Article:
Nowadays we receive a huge amount of the guest post, we may be delayed to reply emails. However, you will usually hear from us within 10 or 15 working days. Here are some common reasons for not accepting articles:
The article contains is full of grammatical errors.
- We normally require at least 1000 words but sometimes we make an exception if the content is high quality with a unique idea.
- Challenging to read the content or it does not have useful information.
- If the content is promotional or it reads like an advertisement.
- Duplicate articles.
- You are responsible for any licensing, copyright and permissions for your image.
- We can do final edits before publishing.
- Once we publish the post it becomes our property but you will be always attributed as an author.