The core purpose of any investment that we make is to maximise the possible returns. Investing your hard-earned money is one way of doubling or tripling the existing capital.
How to earn higher returns is pretty synonymous to where to invest. You can earn money by relying on your hard work but investing is more of a smart game. Check your risk appetite – how much of percentage loss are you willing to bear in your investment.
The primary motto of any investment is high returns and safety and security are of paramount importance. Thus, smart investment decision requires you to find a balance between the two and go for a stable yet lucrative option. Banks currently offer 7 – 7.7% interest rate on FDs and with a further cut in rates by the central bank, you should look at company FDs as a Smart investment option for FDs. Among company FDs, Bajaj Finance FD has been ranked as one of the safest investment options with stable ratings of MAAA (stable) from ICRA and FAAA (stable) from CRISIL.
Achieving 51% ROI in 5 years
Are you aware that Bajaj Finance FD can achieve 51% ROI in just 5 years? To know clearly about it, go through the below-mentioned points-
- High-interest rates- Bajaj Finance offers high-interest rates starting from 8.6% and goes to as high as 8.95% which is much higher than many other NBFCs and banks. Senior citizens get an additional interest rate of 0.35% whereas Bajaj Finance employees get an additional interest rate of 0.25%. Returning customers get an additional 0.10% on renewal.
|Investor Type||Interest rate||Principal Amount||Tenor||Return||ROI|
|New customer||8.6%||₹5 lakhs||5 years||₹2,55,299||51%|
|Senior citizens||8.95%||₹5 lakhs||5 years||₹2,67,549||54%|
|Existing customers||8.85%||₹5 lakhs||5 years||₹2,64,033||53%|
This is the simplest and most hassle-free way get 51% ROI in just 5 years using the Bajaj Finance fixed deposit.
- Flexible tenor– Bajaj Finance FDs offers you a flexible tenor along with the flexibility in the amount you can choose for your fixed deposit. The minimum amount for creating an FD is ₹25,000 and it goes maximum to ₹5 crores. You can choose any tenor between 12-60 months. Choosing a profitable amount and tenor can give you really high Return On Investment (ROI) of up to 53%.
- Cumulative and non-cumulative FD– Bajaj Finance offers you both cumulative and non-cumulative fixed deposit choices. It is advised to choose the cumulative option as it gives you better results with high-interest income.
- Fluctuation proof– One of the best features of the Bajaj Finance FD is that it remains aloof to the market fluctuations. This means that no matter what the market situation is, your money will remain safe and you will get the assured profit. This is one thing which makes the doubling of the ROI possible. With no volatility in your interest earned, earning 51% ROI is a simple matter of 5 years with these FDs.
Before making any investment in the Bajaj Finance FD, you must use the FD interest rate calculator on the website to know the exact amount of maturity.
For instance, if you invest ₹5 lakhs for a fixed tenor of 5 years, as an existing customer, you will receive a maturity amount of ₹2.64 lakhs. The Return on Investment here is 53%. Likewise, you can enter any amount and tenor in the FD calculator and check the result for the same. It will help you create the right FD investment for you.
5 Ways to Make Botox Last Long
How to Deal With a Bad Property Manager
This Is How to Choose the Best Solar Panels for Your Home
Start a Small Business in 2021: 5 Profitable Ideas to Try
Custom made Jewelry Tips For Beginners
3 Simple Ways to Improve Your Small Business
Top 4 Best Upholstery Cleaners for Your Big Rig
A Guide to Help You Win the Lottery; 3 Actionable Tips
Four Tips for Smoother Remote Working in 2021
Improve Your Business’ Digital Platform
Which factors attract an audience towards freelancing platforms?
How to Choose Best Internet Router for Home?
How Businesses Get Hacked
Common Mistakes Businesses Make with Email Campaigns
Celebrate Name Day With The Beautiful Flower Arrangement
Top Marketing Tactics You Can Use To Promote Your App in 2020
Drinking tea may improve your health – here’s what to try
Virtual Birthday Themes for Kids Birthdays
How To Maximize Ecommerce Sales Using Email Marketing
5 Reasons to Choose React Native Over Hybrid Apps
- Technology2 years ago
The Trend of Android TV Box
- Home Improvement4 years ago
How To Decorate Home With Vintage Home Accessories
- Finance3 years ago
Get Ready Before it is too late! Hire a Tax Specialist to Get Your Taxes Prepared
- Lifestyle7 months ago
Planning a New Post-Lockdown Lifestyle: A Guide
- Home Improvement3 years ago
Best Roof Design for Snow
- Digital Marketing2 years ago
5 Not Obvious Ways to Promote Your Blog
- How To2 years ago
Guilty of Making These Blunders While Designing Posters?
- General3 years ago
What Makes XLPE Insulation so Special for Users?