The core purpose of any investment that we make is to maximise the possible returns. Investing your hard-earned money is one way of doubling or tripling the existing capital.
How to earn higher returns is pretty synonymous to where to invest. You can earn money by relying on your hard work but investing is more of a smart game. Check your risk appetite – how much of percentage loss are you willing to bear in your investment.
The primary motto of any investment is high returns and safety and security are of paramount importance. Thus, smart investment decision requires you to find a balance between the two and go for a stable yet lucrative option. Banks currently offer 7 – 7.7% interest rate on FDs and with a further cut in rates by the central bank, you should look at company FDs as a Smart investment option for FDs. Among company FDs, Bajaj Finance FD has been ranked as one of the safest investment options with stable ratings of MAAA (stable) from ICRA and FAAA (stable) from CRISIL.
Achieving 51% ROI in 5 years
Are you aware that Bajaj Finance FD can achieve 51% ROI in just 5 years? To know clearly about it, go through the below-mentioned points-
- High-interest rates- Bajaj Finance offers high-interest rates starting from 8.6% and goes to as high as 8.95% which is much higher than many other NBFCs and banks. Senior citizens get an additional interest rate of 0.35% whereas Bajaj Finance employees get an additional interest rate of 0.25%. Returning customers get an additional 0.10% on renewal.
|Investor Type||Interest rate||Principal Amount||Tenor||Return||ROI|
|New customer||8.6%||₹5 lakhs||5 years||₹2,55,299||51%|
|Senior citizens||8.95%||₹5 lakhs||5 years||₹2,67,549||54%|
|Existing customers||8.85%||₹5 lakhs||5 years||₹2,64,033||53%|
This is the simplest and most hassle-free way get 51% ROI in just 5 years using the Bajaj Finance fixed deposit.
- Flexible tenor– Bajaj Finance FDs offers you a flexible tenor along with the flexibility in the amount you can choose for your fixed deposit. The minimum amount for creating an FD is ₹25,000 and it goes maximum to ₹5 crores. You can choose any tenor between 12-60 months. Choosing a profitable amount and tenor can give you really high Return On Investment (ROI) of up to 53%.
- Cumulative and non-cumulative FD– Bajaj Finance offers you both cumulative and non-cumulative fixed deposit choices. It is advised to choose the cumulative option as it gives you better results with high-interest income.
- Fluctuation proof– One of the best features of the Bajaj Finance FD is that it remains aloof to the market fluctuations. This means that no matter what the market situation is, your money will remain safe and you will get the assured profit. This is one thing which makes the doubling of the ROI possible. With no volatility in your interest earned, earning 51% ROI is a simple matter of 5 years with these FDs.
Before making any investment in the Bajaj Finance FD, you must use the FD interest rate calculator on the website to know the exact amount of maturity.
For instance, if you invest ₹5 lakhs for a fixed tenor of 5 years, as an existing customer, you will receive a maturity amount of ₹2.64 lakhs. The Return on Investment here is 53%. Likewise, you can enter any amount and tenor in the FD calculator and check the result for the same. It will help you create the right FD investment for you.
Make the Perfect Cup of Coffee at Home
How to Find Packaging For Your Food Product
Ways credit score can affect your chances of getting a loan
Top 9 HR Trends for 2019
Are Dentists Doctors? We asked a Dentist
8 Awesome Design Cars that You Can’t-Miss to See
How Kids Can Learn Modern Greek Quickly Through Online Marketing Courses?
Why Flexible LED screens for Stage are important for Concerts?
Top 5 Industries for which Cloud-Based Phone System is Important
4 Crucial To Build A Profitable Food Delivery Business
How To Build up More Efficiently New Blog
Factors to be considered before WordPress theme for your Website or Blog
Confused regarding the best kind of flooring for your house? This short guide will help you select the best one
Step-by-step guide on how to install a turbocharger in your car!
All you need to know about teeth whitening
Era of Revolution in Digital Marketing
How Roof Restoration Helps You Sell Your House?
Everything you should know about the weather in Hawaii
Trending Designs in Men’s Bracelet and Band Segments
All You Need To Know About Green Tea
- Home Improvement2 years ago
How To Decorate Home With Vintage Home Accessories
- Finance1 year ago
Get Ready Before it is too late! Hire a Tax Specialist to Get Your Taxes Prepared
- Technology9 months ago
The Trend of Android TV Box
- Home Improvement2 years ago
Best Roof Design for Snow
- General1 year ago
What Makes XLPE Insulation so Special for Users?
- Digital Marketing7 months ago
5 Not Obvious Ways to Promote Your Blog
- Software1 year ago
How to Choose a Web Development Platform for Small Business
- General1 year ago
Why Wear Lederhosen in the Customary Fashion with Suspenders?