Cars are a serious blessing to mankind, making our daily existence much simpler. Whether it’s about travelling to work or going halfway across the town to visit relatives or simply just embarking on an impromptu road trip with besties, a car is our partner in crime. And, learning how to drive is one of your greatest accomplishments and will come to your aid throughout your lifetime. And even more crucial is the decision of choosing the correct driving school.
This school is nothing like the one you spent your childhood at, and bunked lessons or stayed half-asleep in class. Driving lessons require your utmost attention as you being the driver, carry the utmost responsibility of keeping all other people in the car safe. So, be completely sure before taking your pick among the various driving schools in Birmingham. Just Pass School of Motoring is one of the best driving schools you could go for. They offer quality driving lessons and have custom driving programs to suit the needs of every pupil.
What every new driver should avoid while sitting in the driver’s seat:
There’s nothing more proud and victorious than holding your freshly printed, new driver’s license for the very first time. Enrolling in an efficient Birmingham based driving school and getting that little piece of plastic shall give you all the freedom you have always dreamed of. But, before you take on the open road, take a look at some of these things that you should absolutely refrain from doing.
- Being distracted: The amount of crazy distracted things that new drivers do is completely surprising as you can find people putting on makeup, or tying their ties while being behind the wheel. Keep yourself far away from all such potential disruptions and keep your eyes fixed on the road.
- Neglecting road: It’s very important that you know the importance of thorough scanning of the road in front of you. New drivers may generally get caught up in something else, and fail to see the upcoming dangers such as bumpers, potholes, etc. So, keep all your senses cautious.
- Speeding: This is one of the most fatal causes of car accidents that take place. You, as a new driver shouldn’t even dream of over-speeding. New drivers don’t have the suitable experience and knowledge to stop the car at the right time. If you are new at this, and are speeding and need to stop the car all of a sudden, most chances are you won’t be able to. So, why even take the chance and risk your life?
- Overcrowding: This is one of the most common and low-key causes that could lead to car accidents. Of course, it sounds pretty tempting to show off your newly developed driving skills, and take your entire gang for ice cream. But, in reality this idea is not a very good one as every additional passenger, over the normal limit, increases the risk of car crash by 44%.
- Driving under the influence: Most of the new drivers fall under the age of 21 categories, and are most likely to consume alcohol. But, in no instance, should you get behind the wheel, even if it’s just one mug of beer you had. Underage drinking is illegal in itself and driving your car under its influence can lead to terrible results.
- Driving unbuckled: The first thing that every new young driver should do upon entering the car is to put on the seatbelt. Nowadays, newer car models come with that irritating beeping sound that refuses to shut up, until you are buckled into place. But, in cars that don’t have the facility of a seat-belt reminder, it’s the driver’s utmost responsibility to follow the safety rules.
So, these were some of the main rules that you have to memorise by heart, and get it imprinted onto your mind whenever you sit behind the wheel. Breaking any one of these can get you in huge trouble and put yours and other’s lives in danger.
Top 4 Best Upholstery Cleaners for Your Big Rig
A Guide to Help You Win the Lottery; 3 Actionable Tips
Four Tips for Smoother Remote Working in 2021
Improve Your Business’ Digital Platform
4 Ways for Colleges and Universities to Market Themselves
How to avoid cultural retreat when staff resumes work from the office?
06 Best Popcorn Time Alternatives For Free Movies
The Most Comprehensive Guide of BBQ Charcoal
What Are the Most Popular Cases For the iPhone XS Max
IoT app development: Why should you keep an eye on security vulnerabilities?
Which factors attract an audience towards freelancing platforms?
How to Choose Best Internet Router for Home?
How Businesses Get Hacked
Common Mistakes Businesses Make with Email Campaigns
Is WooCommerce Scalable for running B2B Wholesale Store operations smoothly?
Celebrate Name Day With The Beautiful Flower Arrangement
3 Things That Can Help You Manage Your Stress
Drinking tea may improve your health – here’s what to try
Top Marketing Tactics You Can Use To Promote Your App in 2020
Virtual Birthday Themes for Kids Birthdays
- Technology2 years ago
The Trend of Android TV Box
- Home Improvement4 years ago
How To Decorate Home With Vintage Home Accessories
- Finance3 years ago
Get Ready Before it is too late! Hire a Tax Specialist to Get Your Taxes Prepared
- Lifestyle7 months ago
Planning a New Post-Lockdown Lifestyle: A Guide
- Home Improvement3 years ago
Best Roof Design for Snow
- Digital Marketing2 years ago
5 Not Obvious Ways to Promote Your Blog
- How To2 years ago
Guilty of Making These Blunders While Designing Posters?
- General3 years ago
What Makes XLPE Insulation so Special for Users?