Competitor based Keyword research is considered to be more effective than the industry-based option. At the end of the day what could be more profitable than using something that is already working for someone?
Digital Marketing Companies offer a wide range of services. It is your task to chose one efficiently. However, Digital Marketing is not rocket science and it can be handled by you too. The following tools are recommended for startups who are eager to build up their base. In case you are unable to handle things on your own, spend some time on the net to pick up one digital marketing agency from the wide range of available in the market.
#1. Google Keyword Planner:
This is the best place to begin keyword research. This was initially curated for advertising, but you can use it for searching organic keywords by customizing your results for one of your competitors. Put the name of your product or service, competitor’s landing page, and product category. With Keyword Planner, you can:
- Search for new keyword and ad group ideas
- Get search volume for a list of keywords or group them into ad groups
- Get traffic forecasts for a list of keywords
- Multiply keyword lists to get new keyword ideas
#2. KW Finder
This long tail keyword research tool has a great interface. It gives you the detailed trends, search volume, CPC and level of difficulty in results. In case you click on an individual keyword a second pane pops up, a second pane pops up showing the difficulty level and the current Google Search Results.
This one will give you a clear picture of which domains are targeting the keyword, the page’s backlinks, social shares and traffic. These added dimensions of the keyword can be relevant, especially while integrating SEO with content marketing.
#3. Moz’s Keyword Explorer
This one is a tool by Moz that helps you to do a thorough keyword research. You can evaluate a number of factors with its help. All you need to do is enter the phrase and select the country. The important pointers include:
- Monthly Volume: Helps you to understand how often the phrase you have entered has been searched for on Google each month
- Difficulty: This one gives you a score from 0(easy) to 100(difficult), that will give you an idea about how difficult is it to rank higher than the present competitors on the first page of Search Results
- Organic CTR: Relative CTR of the organic results on a SERP
- Priority: A combination of all keyword metrics that will aid you to prioritize and take a decision
#4. Keyword Tool
This is a great starter for mining the data. This one uses Google Autocomplete data to prepare its database for long tail keyword suggestions.
It will help you to trace out lucrative long-tail keywords. Go for the Pro Version in order to view search volume, CPC on AdWords and competition. You can even export the results to CSV. Get the long-tail keywords for YouTube, Bing, Amazon and App store too.
It is a great tool for keyword research that offers a host of features.
- SEO and PPC Research
- Related Keywords and Phrase Matches
- Research Long-Tail Keywords
- Keywords Research Capabilities in 16 languages
- Competitive Edge
5 Security Issues Digital Marketers Face Today
By nature, marketing is open. This means that many digital marketers often shy away from discussing or considering security issues that arise. However, in 2018, online security is a sphere of the Internet that digital marketers have an obligation to be focusing on.
All online marketing endeavors must incorporate thorough processes for cybersecurity. This is because neglecting to keep your digital content safe could quickly lead to damage to both your customers and your brand.
Whether you work in-house or for a brand activation agency in Dubai, digital marketers should educate themselves so they are in a position to advise their firm or their clients on how to make their online content as secure as possible.
Here are five security issues digital marketers face today.
1. Client’s lack of web security
In general, the Internet is not a secure place. As nearly everyone shares more and more information online (such as paying bills, emailing important documents, submitting applications, etc.), there is also additional motivation for hackers to detect methods to hack your firm or your client’s website.
Even though hacking occurs on a daily basis, many firms still don’t consider web security a pressing concern. In addition, too many digital marketers don’t see web security as an issue that they should be dealing with or thinking about.
Whether it is your firm or a client’s website, having a robust firewall, HTTPS encryption, and an active antivirus program are essential. Additionally, work with a security team to recognize all weaknesses your websites have and to formulate a plan for decreasing the dangers.
While you may not think it will happen to you, the truth is that hacked websites occur often. Of course, they frequently have devastating repercussions, including but not limited to, stolen data, jeopardized databases, and your whole site de-indexed from Google.
2. Content marketing
WordPress is the most popular Content Management System (CMS) with many businesses using the platform to post content. Firms love WordPress because it is easy to upload blog posts; however, hackers also adore it because they know precisely how it functions.
If your content is getting posted on WordPress or other similar CMS platforms, then it is essential that you regularly update and integrate security features, such as security plugins.
Additionally, regularly change your passwords and ensure that your default login URL ending is not /wp-admin. Remind other members of your team not to access these CMS platforms when on public Wi-Fi networks as they are unsecured and your data and information are not encrypted – allowing hackers to procure your password and jeopardize your website efficiently.
One of the main security concerns for digital marketers to consider relates to privacy. While the level of danger will depend on who and what you are writing about, it is still something to keep in mind.
As you and your firm (or your client) publishes about and market themselves more and more online, you are opening yourselves, your life, and your business up to those who may potentially have a criminal intention.
Your writing and marketing materials may reveal things that could be used against your or that could endanger you. With the content team, devise a plan for finding a balance between being transparent, but also safe.
4. Your firm’s reputation
As a digital marketer, it is your job to boost your firm or your client’s reputation. Whether you offer ATL or BTL production services, or both, you want new potential customers to learn about the product or the service. You also want to create content and marketing plans that increase the business.
What you don’t want to do is ruin your or your client’s reputation through social media — a platform that demands distinctive attention.
The incorrect use of social media always backfires on a company’s reputation. Whether it is unintentionally done so from your team, or in a malicious attack by hackers, wrong or inappropriate information shared over social media can be the end of a company.
Regarding your team, only allow chosen employees to have access to the social media profiles, and thoroughly educate them on the dos and don’ts of social media posting.
Create strong, unusual passwords, prevent spam sites, obstruct phishing scams, and dodge any suspicious add-ons or apps that may cover malware.
5. Customer information
It is going to be challenging for customers to trust a business that has previously had issues protecting their data. And you can’t build a stable company without trust from your clients.
First and foremost, don’t save customer data or information that isn’t necessary or relevant, and erase it promptly when you are no longer utilizing it.
Secondly, establish and administer stringent data security procedures for your organization.
Thirdly, invest in SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocols for your website to guarantee that critical customer information is encrypted.
In conclusion, in 2018, there are plenty of security issues that digital marketers have to deal with. A firm’s security measures should incorporate all Internet activity, not solely data protection. As hackers and cybercriminals become more knowledgeable and influential, they know how to abuse human error and common digital platforms.
For this reason, you need to be diligent in updating and implementing the latest software updates and continuously be educating your team on ways to recognize and avoid online threats.
How Content Marketing Can Benefit Local Businesses?
Every local business has a goal of scaling and boosting their businesses to the next level. To reach customers, local businesses often use different marketing strategies, but truly speaking, without effective and result-oriented marketing, there is no chance of growing local businesses. Sometimes they run different ads to reach people and to communicate with their customer, but nowadays problem is that people are browsing on the internet with the ad blocker or various ad-blocking apps to avoid ads. And this marketing strategy is not that useful in this digital world. So, here comes the content marketing. Let us start with what is exactly content marketing?
What is content marketing?
Usually, when we hear the word content marketing, we thought it is related to creating blogs, articles, etc. But the content marketing is much more than we thought. Content marketing is a marketing process where you create and provide a valuable content to your potential customer to attract them and you build a profitable business.
For local businesses, content marketing is the best marketing method as it is cost effective and at the same time, it is more beneficial.
The basic idea behind content marketing is that you create an appealing content that gives values to your customers as well as prospects which results in generating leads or sells.
For instance, if you visit a smartphone store, your purpose is to buy a smartphone that will help in daily life. Your this objective is known to everyone who is working there in that store, so the salespeople in the store will not try to directly sell you a smartphone. First, they will ask you what type of smartphone you want, which features you require, etc. In this way, they will help you to find the right smartphone and thus make their sales. Content marketing is exactly similar to this where you create a content that is mainly focused on your audience’s interest.
Whether you run a café or you are doing any local business, content marketing plays a key role in today’s digital marketing strategy. Today, the world-class brands like Nike, Adidas, Apple, etc. are spending more time and money on designing, creating, and delivering attractive content.
You know what, blogging is the most common form of content marketing and over more than 2 million blogs are posted on different websites daily on the internet. An effective content marketing campaign will increase your website traffic and will definitely going to boom your local business.
You will be amazed by knowing that till 2020, UK businesses will spend a gigantic $408 million in content marketing. Content marketing becomes the foundation for expanding your business from local to the global area.
6 proven ways strategic content marketing benefits local businesses
Here are some of the ways in which content marketing helps for expanding and boosting local businesses:
- It helps to drive traffic to your website: Content marketing helps us to increase organic traffic on your website. As content is the backbone of content marketing, it thus helps us to reach to our best customers. The statistics told us that 70% of the customers know about your business through articles rather than other ads. So, content marketing helps us to deliver a valuable content to our potential customers and thus creates a strong bond between customer and your local business. It gives us an overview of the content outsourcing that we must integrate according to our targeted audience. The audience loves to read the content which is customized as well as of their interest. By content marketing, you are just creating a quality content relevant to your business as well as buyers and thus ultimately making sells of your products. Thus, it increases the traffic on your site and your local business rocks!
- It helps to expand and accelerate your business: When you create a content that is worth to read then, your customer is surely going to share it. Thus, you are building a network of customers, their friends, and relatives. For example, consider the Jeans company Pepe, they created their blog and focused on developing localized content for a particular geographic reason, this increased their engagement to 4.8% and created a huge fan following of 2 million peoples and thus created a huge network!
- Compels people to return your website and to re-use your service: When you are just giving your best and providing content that will surely give some value to a customer, then due to this, customer will again use your service and can also refer to his/her friends’ circle. This cycle continues and this all happens due to an excellent and an appealing content. More the personalized content you design more will be your brand recall value. Because people love a customer-centric service that you are providing via content marketing. Personalized content boosts your brand recognition and the user is likely to remember your brand name. Content marketing helps local business owners to attract customer attention and create a solid brand.
- It helps to overcome your competitors: Most of your competitors are neglecting content marketing or they are more focused on another type of marketing strategies. This helps you to be the only one in the marketplace. Also, content marketing helps you to find the keywords on which your competitors are targeting. It helps to create a unique and interesting content which will dominate your competitors and thus you will create a blue ocean strategy in your market. Build the trust with your customers and track what they are looking for!
- It helps to rank higher in search engines: Everybody wants an engaging content which will solve all their problems. If you are creating such content, then obviously people will stay on your site for a long time and the number of visitors on your web page will enhance. Due to such an engaging post, your website will rank higher in search engine results and thus you are positioning your local business as an authority figure in the marketplace as well as it leads to higher ROI.
- It is cost effective but highly productive: As previously stated, content marketing is the cheapest form of marketing but gives the higher results. You can hire someone to write content related to your business or can hire a freelancer. It literally takes 62% less money than traditional and outbound marketing techniques. It will boost your sales 3 times at reasonable rates. E-mail marketing is another form of content marketing and it plays a vital role in generating leads.
In short, content marketing helps your local businesses in all aspects and with the help of it, you will be the first mover as well as the fast mover in your market. Hope this article liked you. Do share this article maximum because “Sharing is caring!”
How To Use Instagram To Promote Your Photography Business
Since the inception of Instagram on 6th October 2006, it has become an indispensable part of our social media life. The app has given photos a perfect platform to shine. It’s all about clicking good pictures and posting it for the world to see.
With over 600 million users accessing the app on a daily basis, it’s a great platform for budding or established photographer to promote their business and expand it internationally.
Instagram is a global app used by celebrities, sportsmen and common men alike. Thus, it gives you a huge exposure as a photo enthusiast to showcase your skills and growing your customers.
It’s never too late to join this photo fanatic community. Just download and start, it’s very easy and you will be welcomed with open arms.
Firstly let’s talk about why Instagram? The reasons are:
- The ever-growing audience that will most certainly stumble upon your best work.
- Your competitors are on it, advertising their products.
- All your friends, favorite photographers are on it. Follow them to get inspired and make them notice your work.
Without further delay, let’s look at 7 tips on how to use Instagram to expand your photography business-
1. Share only your flawless work
Posting frequently is a must to keep your followers but more importantly, you need to retain them. So, while sharing remember to showcase your best work.
Your posts should be flawless inciting an immediate response from consumers and leaving them awestruck.
It’s also crucial to mix and match the post images, show all the shades of your photography from casual to formal to carefree. Variety always stands out and let people with different taste feel connected to you.
2. Hashtags are a must use
Hashtags are critical for a budding business to keep it growing. A person will not just stumble upon your work out of luck. He will search for hashtags and in doing so will engage new target customers.
When you use hashtags in your caption, and people with common interest search those, they find your account and ta-da new fans.
The limit for hashtags is 30 but you don’t have to use the limit.5-10 is enough and also use single words between them, not a whole sentence.
3. Keep your profile and bio updated
The first thing a follower will do after landing on your post/photos will check out your profile. Your username should be crafted carefully, it should reflect your business and your personality.
Your bio should give details about your work, hobbies, and nature of your work. It should always include contact details and location for your peers and potential collaborators to reach you and know where your base is. You can read here more about how to set up an interesting Instagram bio for photographers.
4. Decide your field of work and let them know
Photography has so many fields but you have to let your followers know what your forte is. Whether you do professional photo-shoots or serious artistic work etc. must be clear from your window of work.
Don’t confuse the consumers by putting everything up, find a niche and works towards that enabling everyone who sees your page to know where your expertise lies.
5. Interact by asking a question
Keeping the audience engaged is a tough task but not impossible. Interact with them through your post by attaching a question in your caption or asking a suggestion.
The question doesn’t always have to be about your page, ask a question that compels them to answer and engage in a conversation with other followers.
Ask about their favorite book or opinion about something trending, it will definitely engage people coz everyone loves to speak their mind.
Be whimsical and funny and sarcastic, be you and more while interacting. Don’t just talk or post about our photography.
6. Use your words
Instagram is a huge success because people don’t have to write long description but that doesn’t mean that you can ignore your caption.
Always put a little caption for your post. The caption should be short but full of valuable information for the followers.
Captioning your post with the right words can be the key which will help you keep your followers engrossed in your page. Also, tag all the people involved in a particular shot, it automatically broadens your reach.
7. Post bloopers and behind the scene footage
A lot of hard work goes into getting a perfect shot. There are fun, embarrassing moments and a lot of stories that people love to see.
Use the story feature of Instagram and let the world see that you are a human who sometimes is messy, climb a tree for a perfect shot or simply post your selfies with your collaborators.
Create photo collages. They work amazing. Use tools like Canva to create and share photo collages within minutes.
Keeping these tips in mind, one can use Instagram not just for fun or stalking celebrities but to excel in their career.
Sure, your portfolio is important but it never hurts to give a boon to your business. So, try the app and reach out to millions.
The Unique Features of Tally
PSORIATIC ARTHRITIS – AYURVEDA TREATMENT FOR COMPLTE CURE
We Bet You Didn’t Know These Facts About Charminar
How To Recover Data From A Dead Hard Drive
Data Recovery 101 – The Do’s and Don’ts of Data Loss
5 Reasons Why One Should Have Plantation Shutters
5 Trends About to Transform the Field Service Sector in 2018
Diesel Or Petrol Car? Which One Should You Go For?
Why Cybersecurity Important in Healthcare
Here You Come to Know What Actually Calf Pain Is
Finance2 months ago
Get Ready Before it is too late! Hire a Tax Specialist to Get Your Taxes Prepared
General2 months ago
What Makes XLPE Insulation so Special for Users?
Software2 months ago
How to Choose a Web Development Platform for Small Business
Health2 months ago
Promising A Healthy Life With Ayurvedic Franchise India