Not many people are aware of the benefits of drinking water. Our body is made up of 60%-70% of water, which makes our bodies water-dependent. Blood has 90% of water content, so water can help in better blood circulation. Our body needs water, air and food to survive. But it is difficult to survive with air and water. We consume more water in summer because we perspire, but it is important to drink enough amount of water in winters too. There are many water jar delivery service providers in Kolkata and around that provide purified water jars for household uses and occasions. Drinking water has plenty of benefits, and few of them are as listed below-
- Water is one of the basic components of survival, and one can survive without food for few days but not without water.
- Water helps maintain ph balance in the body and keeps it hydrated.
- Drinking water helps in flushing out the toxins that might be harmful for the body.
- Drinking sufficient water clears the digestive system and helps in maintaining a fit body.
- Lukewarm water can help melt body fat
- Drinking water can help control oil glands and thus, helps in reducing specific skin related problems like pimples and blisters. Dehydration can result in early skin wrinkling, and it can be avoided by consuming adequate amounts of water.
- Drinking water can help provide glowing skin and healthy hair by keeping the system clean.
- Water contains many salts and minerals that help us stay rejuvenated for the whole day.
In order to keep all the organs and cells of the body in good and healthy condition, one must drink adequate amounts of water every day. Water also provides lubrication to the joints, and a vital factor to keep joint pains at bay. One can fulfill body’s fluid requirements by drinking juices, soups and other beverages. But alcoholic and caffeinated drinks can damage your system and drain out body nutrients. So it is important to go for naturally-derived drinks than artificial drinks. The mango-flavored beverage Maaza is a pocket-friendly drink supplying essential water content required for the human body. There are many Maaza bottling companies in Kolkata and around manufacturing and bottling this refreshing drink to quench the thirst of people and make them refreshed.
How much water is required for the human body?
Water consumption recommendations may vary according to the body type and requirements of a human being. It also depends on the nature of work the person does and how much he or she sweats in a day. However, everyone should drink 3-5 liters of water everyday depending on how much water is flushed out from his or her body. Women can intake 2-3 liters of water every day. However, it is advised by the doctors that drinking water should be more in the morning and by evening, it must be lesser.
Dehydration, a condition when body shows the signs of lesser fluid intake, can negatively affect body functioning. Not taking adequate amounts of water can affect in kidney functioning. If kidney functioning process is disturbed then the toxins, waste products and fluids can remain in the human body, causing damage to the other organs.
Read Also: Does Drinking Water Help Acne?
Watch International Sports Events Once In Life
Liposuction: What to know and What to ask Your Surgeon
How to grow your career in Marketing?
How Bin Hire Service Provider Can Ease Your Work Management
5 Ways to Reduce Your Household’s Energy Use
Facts About Emergency Plumbing Services
Top Four Qualities That Make For a Reliable Auto Body Repair Shop
6 Common Focus Areas Of Data Governance Strategy Programmes
Satellite Internet vs Broadband Internet – Which is Better?
How to go about hiring the best branding agency for the job
Finance6 months ago
Get Ready Before it is too late! Hire a Tax Specialist to Get Your Taxes Prepared
General6 months ago
What Makes XLPE Insulation so Special for Users?
Home Improvement10 months ago
Best Roof Design for Snow
Software6 months ago
How to Choose a Web Development Platform for Small Business