Parijatak, One of the Best Centres for Ayurvedic Treatment of Knee Pain in India
Knee pain is a common problem which occurs due to various reasons. It may arise from any of the bony structures which form the knee joint, kneecap, or the cartilage or ligament found in the hinge joint of the knee. Knee pain may happen to anyone irrespective of the age and may get aggravated by excessive muscle usage due to exercise or any foot injury. Knee pain may arise from various disorders such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, medial meniscus injury in the ligament, medial plica irritation, or any direct blow to the knee. Home remedies are useful only if the pain is not severe. But one must be careful in dealing with knee pain by not ignoring it for long.
Ayurveda and Knee Pain
Knee pain treatment through Ayurveda has been doing rounds since last few decades. Ayurveda has been the roots of all therapeutic procedures of a modern age. It has undergone evolution in terms of treatment. Ayurvedic therapies for knee pain provide natural ways of healing the pain. Ayurveda allows you to get rid of pain slowly yet effectively. One may think that Ayurveda is an ancient mode of treatment but then its effect on knee pain is miraculous. Though you may not completely cure arthritis, yet you can reduce the swelling and pain with Ayurveda.
Ayurveda recognizes Vata dosha as the main cause of knee pain. Vata dosha predominantly increases with age causing joint pains. Metabolism disorders increase this Vata dosha in joints and contribute to increases in inflammation of knee joints.
Susceptibility to Knee Pain
Some factors are more likely to increase the risk of knee pain. These may include:
- Obesity: Excessive body weight in an obese person puts too much pressure on the knee joints during regular activities such as walking or standing, making the person more susceptible to developing knee pain.
- Weak muscle strength: Those who have weak muscle tone are also vulnerable to knee pain more easily.
- Rigorous physical activities: Rigorous sports activities can cause knee pain due to wear and tear of ligaments and joint muscles.
Signs and Symptoms of Knee Pain
You must watch out for the warning signs of a knee injury. You can get one or more of the following symptoms of pain.
- Pain, which varies from mild or severe pricking form
- Swelling of joint
- The stiffness of knee muscles
- Difficulty in bending and/or stretching, activities
Ayurvedic Cure of Knee Pain
Ayurveda is a “safer and more effective treatment alternatives” for knee inflammation. A variety of herbs viz., ashwagandha, boswellia, turmeric, guggulu, ginger, triphala, and Shatavari have been used to reduce inflammation of joints and reviewed in the recent researches.
- Ashwagandha – Shows anti-inflammatory effects by suppressing pro-inflammatory molecules.
- Boswellia Serrata – Blocks the enzyme 5-lipoxygenase, an enzyme that upregulates the formation of leukotrienes which causes inflammation.
- Turmeric – Contains curcumin which checks the pro-inflammatory molecules (lipo-oxygenase, cyclo-oxygenase, and phospholipase A2).
- Guggulu – Contains guggulosteroids that regulate inflammatory response for reducing pain.
- Ginger-Reduces inflammation through inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis, inhibition of lipooxygenase, and reduced TNFα production.
- Triphala- Is a mixture of three herbs (amalaki, haritaki, and bibhitaki) which contain anti-inflammatory effects.
- Shatavari- Has a soothing, cooling, and lubricating influence on the body and helps reduce osteoarthritis of knees.
- Chingati sattva helps to generate cartilage
- Padmakashtha helps to relieve from knee pain
- Some Panchakarma has excellent results in knee pain can remove completely.
Pin Badges: The Multi-Utility Product
Satellite Internet vs Broadband Internet – Which is Better?
Why Hire Mobile Plant Risk Assessment Services?
Things to Look for When Hiring a Shipping Container
Why Delhi has the most profitable commercial properties?
Ultimate Guidelines to Approve Google Adsense Account
Key Benefits of Managed IT Support and Services
Why And How To Utilize Real Estate To Make Big Bucks?
Print Advertisement or Promotional Products: The Battle of the Marketing Strategy Titans!
How to Create your own Online Job Portal?
Finance5 months ago
Get Ready Before it is too late! Hire a Tax Specialist to Get Your Taxes Prepared
General6 months ago
What Makes XLPE Insulation so Special for Users?
Software5 months ago
How to Choose a Web Development Platform for Small Business
Home Improvement9 months ago
Best Roof Design for Snow