Smartphones users have much more to see in 2018. Now the smartphones will become thinner, faster and more intelligent device.
Artificial intelligence technology are become the part of smartphones. Which will give you a much better graphics, high resolution screens and large storage. Now you also use smartphones to pay for goods and record into the websites.
Deep learning of smartphones will help to solve the past experience and enhance the experience of mobile users. There is also a rebirth in the design of smartphones. As well as head phone jack can replace by wireless audio which is now become the fashion. USB-C will replace charging cables.
Below There are 10 Smartphones Latest Trend That You See in 2017 Smartphones.
1. New Designs: There are lots of rumors about the new smartphones design. The noticeable rumors are Apple phones has renovate their traditional iPhones design and now Samsung is coming with a folding design smartphones. As all the users are expected something new in every year.
The fashion of 2017 smartphones design was a customizable smartphones design such as Moto Z and LG G5, which were partially stimulated by Google. Some of the new inventions are revealed for this year which include Lenovo C-Plus which is an example of folding smartphones. Also Samsung and LG are also come up with a folding displays.
2. Faster Chips: Visualization will become more flat and application will execute faster on coming years of smartphones. Qualcomm has introduce a Snapdragon 835 which is now installed in some best Android Smartphones. Helios X30 has 10 core CPU, which is highest with all other mobile processor. It has a fire power processor and hand set which is close to PC in whole performance.
3. Virtual Reality: The focus on mobile device is that to execute these application which include virtual reality. Which required large amount of resources. Now it is happen to plug in your hand set into Google day dream and through virtual reality hand set to watch movies, travel the whole world and play games.
But these virtual reality hand sets are working on Samsung Galaxy S7, but do not worry about the normal smartphones users in the coming next year. For virtual reality the smartphones need a high resolution display screen to get a fabulous visual experience of virtual reality.
4. Faster LTE: LTE will amazingly boost your new modern technology. Top Smartphones include Galaxy S7 and Apple iPhone 7 can easily download data through LTE network at a speed of 600 Mbps and data are uploaded at the speed of 150 Mbps. Also a download speed of Snapdragon X16 will be 1Gbps Qualcomm. Internet speed is determined the network capability of a carrier.
5. USB-C: With the help of USB-C the micro USB port will replace hand set in Android smartphones. It is very multi-tasking thing after the charging. USB-C can be useful and easily connected your mobile device to any monitors, head phones, speakers, flash drives and any other external storage device.
6. Wireless audio: The users of smartphones who have still jack of head phone but like Apple which is not have these jacks. These smartphones will move to Bluetooth earphones. Which give you free for the expenses of buying branded hand set and also head phones jack are remove due to which screen will become thinner and lighter in weight. Some smartphones include Motorola have adapt this technology of wireless audio.
7. Quicker Charging: As it is experimented that Smartphones will charge much faster with USB-C cables, which transfer more power to a battery. There is a technology named, Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 4, with the help this smartphones will run for five hours even after just for five minutes of charging. That technology will adapted in different smartphones after that year.
8. Device Smarts: Lenovo’s Phab 2 Pro amplified reality smartphones that has the ability to recognize objects, give related information of an object on the display screen. So with this feature user had a great experience of using a smartphones.
Technology of deep learning in smartphones has contributed a lot to design smartphones much friendlier. Like machine is learn how hard ware can be used by any certain application, fir increasing battery life modulate power can be used. The previous technology is smartphones are speech recognition and image recognition through an internet availability. But with the help of deep learning you can use these technology even when you are off line.
9. Bluetooth 5: Now Bluetooth 5 wireless characteristics can be adapted by different smartphones. It has double the speed and four time predecessor than the Bluetooth 4.2. The connectivity of Bluetooth 5 will be 400 meters. You need a smartphones to use a wireless Bluetooth speaker.
10. Storage: Large and extra storage of a smartphones are always delighted users, and enjoy storing of images, games and videos. Presently the highest internal storage has 256 GB and SD card storage is 512 GB. In future company use a SanDisk feature SD card.
Author Bio: The writer of this article, Rollins Jack, a Child Psychologist, a Teacher and writes different Assignment Writing Service educational topics.
Source Article: https://www.pcworld.com/article/3144749/mobile/10-smartphone-trends-to-watch-in-2017.html
Tricks to Take Better Photos with Your Smartphone
Do you think you must have the best camera on a cell Phone to take better photos? Of course, this is true, but how you take the photos matters a lot. You may have the best camera of a cell phone and still, take low-quality photos and another person may have a low-grade camera on his Smartphone and take great photos.
First of all, you must learn how your Smartphone camera works and together with our compiled list of tips below, you can produce great photos on your Smartphone. It is good to understand that taking photos with your Smartphone is no difference with taking photos with any other camera, so, using the same tips as you could do with any other camera while taking photos with your Smartphone, can make you produce great photos.
Many Smartphone users tend to ignore the camera app that is installed in most Smartphones, however, for someone who is knowledgeable of what they are doing, the camera app can be a great tool to use and get some high-quality photos.
In this post, you will learn some of the important tricks that are especially useful for your Smartphone photography.
1. The camera App- Learn the configuration settings
If you are going to use the camera App that came with your Smartphone, you should learn how the settings are configured and how you can fine-tune the settings to better fir the scene you are taking your photos. The camera app is very beneficial and must not be overlooked. Ensure to fine-tune the aperture, shutter speed as well as ISO to enable the camera to take your photos appropriately.
Although these third-party cameras apps that come with Smartphones today are sometimes complicated to understand, that should not worry you so much since you can get many tutorials on the web that can act as a guide when using the camera apps. In fact, you can find and watch YouTube tutorials or visit the app developer’s website to learn the app settings.
2. Remove any dirt on your camera lens
We use our Smartphones for many things, it could be sending and receiving messages, making calls as well as browsing the internet. While doing all these things, our phones are exposed to dirty and most of this dirty can accumulate on your camera lens thus affecting the quality of the photos taken with the phone. Also as you put your phone in and out of your pocket sometimes the camera lens gets dirty. It could be, spots from other things that are inside your pocket so ensure to clean the lens regularly by wiping any dirt that could have accumulated over time using a clean smooth cloth.
3. Ensure your hands are stable while taking photos
This is something obvious that any camera user must know and when it comes to taking photos with your Smartphone, you must ensure to hold your phone firmly to avoid shaking it as you take photos. It is good to buy a mobile tripod so that your phone is held firmly and if you don’t have a mobile tripod, it is good to find something else that can keep your phone stable.
The Better Way to Circulate an Android App
The Google Play store hosts more than 2.8 million Android apps. In the last couple of years, there has been an incredible growth in the number of Android apps on Play store. And also, the more a mobile OS-ecosystem has apps, the more it will have users. On the other hand, the ever increasing number of Android apps on the Play Store makes it harder for app-owners / developers to get their apps noticed among users.
No doubt that the Google Play store has become a large ocean of apps. And it’s easy to get lost here, but experts can still make strategies to dive into it successfully.
Build an app as Google says.
In March 2012, Google renamed Android Market as Google Play. Many experts suggested that the renaming was just a Google’s gimmick of marketing and promotion. But the search engine company had broader plans behind doing that. Apart from apps, the new store was now also providing other content like books, movies, and music in online form. Google turned its store as its own version of iTunes as claimed by many experts that time. But the ultimate objective of Google was to have more potential Android users who would be using the content available on Google play store via their Android mobile devices.
But as there are so many apps, what developers want is that they can get their apps listed in the top listings on Google Play store. Unfortunately, Google has never hinted how the app owners and the developers can get the place in the top lists.
So how apps get to the tops lists on Google Play store? Well, if your apps have got some special traits, there may be chances that Googlers can choose it to show up on the top list segments. The lesson is – try too hard to add as many traits you can add to your app. Make your app fast and make sure it does not go loose with Google’s rules. Do not add pointless permissions that the app will never use. Make a UI that looks great on any device. Don’t apply the thumb rule ‘one size fits most’ which is actually a wrong approach. Yes, this makes resource management quite simpler, but it also damages app’s visual appeal. The best approach is you include graphics that are tailored to the screens of targeted devices. The app must also scale nicely between phones and tablets which mean it should be fully responsive, with cross-device compatibility.
For publishing an app on Google Play Store, your app must abide by certain rules which are as follows:
An Android app –
– should not cross the line in terms of restricted content;
– should not interfere the intellectual property right of others, be not engaged in; deception or spamming;
– needs adhering to the best privacy and security terms to ensure app safety;
– needs following standard monetization practices to encourages a healthy ecosystem;
– should not use unfair tactics to get to top listing and promotion or attract users;
– should be suitable for kids and families;
– needs managing policy violation and;
– needs to be updated with latest development.
There are other places than Google Play
Why don’t you plan an app for Amazon’s Kindle Fire, and other third-party Android app stores? Launched in March 2011, the Amazon’s Appstore had more than 600,000 apps as of April 2016. Opera browser also has its own Android app store and in early 2014, it had 200,000 apps for Android devices. There are other popular third-party Android app stores like SlideME, Mobile Market, Samsung Galaxy App, Mobile9, etc.
There isn’t tough competition on these third-party app stores and, an app has excellent opportunities to get to top lists. Some developers say that the third-party stores are good place to make a sale, not for getting customers in bulk. But it is not true. Many developers have a fair amount of sales from third party stores too. If your app has good features, it has chances to easily get noticed in third-party stores and generate revenue too.
Run campaigns for promotion and marketing
You can begin promoting and marketing your app with building a one or two-pager micro-site like created for Snapchat and Path. Also, creating a teaser website will help you collect email addresses of people who like to know about your app. But make sure you launch such website at least a month or two before the launch.
You can also start a blog attached to the website and there, you can share content on regular basis. Then share these blogs on social media sites Twitter, Facbook, Google, and LinkedIn.
Create an interactive and thought-provoking product video that tells the story behind your app in a way that people like to watch to.
Connect with those who will acknowledges your app
Another way to get an app noticed is to identify online places, such as blogs, websites, and magazines with a devoted user-following. There are many tech-blogs and, you can write for them to tell everything about your app. You can contact these bloggers and request them to write about your app or to publish a story.
You can also reach out to journalists and detail them about your app who will then publish stories in news papers and magazines. You can also pitch your app to app review websites like 148apps, AppStoreApps and AppAdvice and may certainly contribute to a lot buzz for your app.
You can apply for awards such as Kiip Build Fund or The Mobileys. If your app manages to win even a single award, you will also get to a ton of press without any efforts.
You can follow the above given tips to circulate your Android apps in a better way. This information is brought to you by expert Android mobile application developers.
Author Bio :- Sofia is a digital marketing expert in Rapidsoft technologies, a prominent mobile app development company which provides iOS and android app development services across the global. She loves to write on latest mobile trends, mobile technologies, startups and enterprises